Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Every time a Melvis fan posts on here, a baby seal gets it.

Ball’s in your court. ;)

Please provide a single example of something Breitbart broke, that turned out to be true.

Just one.
Everything and what they did was to tell us all what was coming and we are there now. Many like you fail to see it cause you refuse to allow yourself to admit you were wrong.

Reality is never forgiving.

He was making the point that the newspaper that attacks him relentlessly supports a journalist who plays fast and loose with the facts. He sites a hit piece she wrote on Brietbart as supporting evidence of this of this pattern of behavior. That's about the extent of Brietbart's role in the point he is attempting to make.
If you believe that you are something I never thought you would be.
Naive!

Will there be any future releases? What happened to the single? Any plans to discuss music here? I’m guessing it’s over. I’m sure you’ll correct me, while I’m minding my business, lifting some lead of the roof of the Holy Name Church.

Morrissey has been telling us about his clinical depression since the start of his career. It's not in any doubt.

On the other hand though he's also told us a huge amount of lies since the start of career as well.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Not the first time the surname Wong pops up in fake news and lefties politics.

His lyrics are not full of sustained, unmitigated, targeted, hatred & neither is his statements. Saying mean things isn't bigotry, everyone says mean things.

I don't see how he can disagree when he backtracks so often. If he wasn't confused he'd make clear statements & he doesn't.

What real life consequences can there be when all he's done is repeat things he's read & worn the pin of a crank party? There's armies of trolls & bots out there, there's influencers with huge platforms, there's mainstream politicians spreading lies & stirring up prejudice & you think we need to bring down a 60 year old, humasexual, vegan, who was born into an oppressed religious & ethnic minority (working-class Irish Catholic), who has a well documented history of mental illness & who mostly sings about yearning & rejection?

You pretend to be respectful but boy do you attack - attack without provocation and put words into the mouths of others. It's not a good look.

I did not mention "sustained". You did. You seem to be suggesting that Morrissey did not carry out systematic attacks on e.g. the NME or The Guardian when the facts speak plainly for themselves.

I didn't mention "bigotry". You did.

You go on "I don't see how he can disagree when he backtracks so often." In doing so you have contradicted yourself - a most conflicted sentence.

"What real life consequences can there be when all he's done is repeat things he's read & worn the pin of a crank party?"

You seem to be another who doesn't or won't acknowledge that incitement has real life consequences. Repeating hateful statements is ok with you then is it? I guess you just accept everything anyone says not matter how hurtful or abhorrent - afterall they're just repeating what someone else has said. I won't even begin to tackle the promotion of that dire political party he's so fond of.

Morrissey has never identified as gay. The hummasexual nonsense is a mask to hide his internalised shame.
OK. He's 60. Why reference it? Are you being ageist?
And as for vegan. Morrissey became vegan in his mid-50's. Hardly the champion of the cause.

You also note what you describe as his "oppressed religious & ethnic minority". Strange then that he should attempt to engender sympathy for himself yet vilify those of a differing oppressed religious and ethnic minority.

Morrissey does claim to have mental health issues. He also claimed to have cancer. A claim that was roundly disproved (he had a complication of gastroesophageal reflux disorder known as Barrets esophagus) and a claim that made him seem incredibly insensitive to those that have had and do have cancer.

It's been said before but I'll say it again .... just because someone claims to be depressive it doesn't automatically give that person a get-out-of-jail-free card. Medicated or not depressives do have an general awareness of their day to day situation. To attempt to excuse Morrissey's awful behaviour with the excuse of depression is to do depressives a great disservice.

Reminder western WHITE culture is the LEAST RACIST culture on earth.
Only white people openly accept people of all races into their countries.
Not India, not China, not Saudi Arabia, not Nigeria.
If there were hordes of white refugee NO non-white country would accept them.

When white European people spread across the globe - usually bringing civilisation with them, the Left tells us to recoil in horror at how we are destroying the culture of the native people. Oh noes! Immigration bad!

And yet when unlimited amounts of African immigrants moving to Europe, we are told we have to be accepting of whatever changes they are bringing, and that they are enriching our culture.

So basically, mass immigration is fine for everyone except whitey. Odd that.

Everything and what they did was to tell us all what was coming and we are there now. Many like you fail to see it cause you refuse to allow yourself to admit you were wrong.

Reality is never forgiving.
Typical response from a typical rube. All lip. ...no hip or up-top.

Answer the question with some empirical data, Clown-shoes. It’s not a tough go, even for a shit-stain slug, like you.

Bring it, bitch.

I've been told that Moz will make a huge statement right before Christmas. Political statement that will make some here weep.

On the other hand though he's also told us a huge amount of lies since the start of career as well.

Like what? He barely mentions his private life. He's hardly ever photographed doing anything. His publicity is threadbare. Dazzle me with revelations.

Europeans are long-roving, slack-jawed, in-bred, failed hunter-gatherer mongrels.

The Wongs are pure-bred tigers.
Is that why they had to run away from their home country with the tail between their legs?

Paul%2BAllen%252BSteph%2BCurry%252BGolden%2BState%2BWarriors%252BPortland%2BTrailblazers%252BMouth%2BAgape%252BSlack%2BJaw%252BEmotional%2BShock%252BMeme%252BBody%2BLanguage%252BNonverbal%2BCommunication%2BExpert%252BSpeaker%252BKeynote%252BConsultant%252BLos%2BAngeles%252BLas%2BVegas%252BOrlando%252BNYC%252BChicago%252BFlorida%252BCalifornia.png

Picture of an american.

bfckxqfh6yeykjxthzlb.jpg

images

The tiger mom theory peaked and died out and now we see no result of it. USA and China are not doing that well considering how many people who live there.

Strange that!

14b27f410194bc23b70f0973bbe1d3db.jpg

"I always boil my fake chemical for egg 12 minutes. The glue and colours don't run as much then".

"Morrissey has been telling us about his clinical depression since the start of his career. It's not in any doubt."

This is just blindingly naive. Ok, so "Morrissey has been telling us ..." Morrissey telling us does not a fact make and therefore there is doubt. There is a good deal about what Morrissey said and says. You yourself said he "backtracks". Your lack of consistency is lazy.

Lies. LIES. Don’t speak to me of lies. Melvis’ fruit cup is filled with screaming old nuts and young, pumpy Kerrygold. Sure. He’s got cashmere to protect him from the flow. ...but this charade has gone on too far. ...it’s piping out to the daft, through a pablum dispenser.

Not even a near-death, militant L.A. vegan falls for this shit.

Like what? He barely mentions his private life. He's hardly ever photographed doing anything. His publicity is threadbare. Dazzle me with revelations.
1. Doesn’t carry his own parcels
2. Regularly eats at and/or take-away from well-known places where well-known people are well-known to eat.
3. Is driven around in a f***ing MINI with a “Melvis” bumper sticker on it.

He’s a media whore. When are you gonna stop being played, bitch?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom