Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

"Morrissey has been telling us about his clinical depression since the start of his career. It's not in any doubt."

This is just blindingly naive. Ok, so "Morrissey has been telling us ..." Morrissey telling us does not a fact make and therefore there is doubt. There is a good deal about what Morrissey said and says. You yourself said he "backtracks". Your lack of consistency is lazy.

Are you trying to pretend that Morrissey is a happy, stable person? Because it's not convincing.

Tapped out on mommy’s keyboard like the true, ignorant sack of shit that you are.

Always the weak, looking for someone to blame for their own failures.

...and now Melvis fans hate ‘em all.

Morrissey fans 2019:
Jews, Muslims, refugees of all kinds. If you’re not broke, scared and white as f***, don’t bother buying the record.

...oh Hey! How’s that working out for ya, ISOS?

She looks deprived of everything like a native indian not finding his bottle of moonshine with a scalp on the head for a wig.

You pretend to be respectful but boy do you attack - attack without provocation and put words into the mouths of others. It's not a good look.

I did not mention "sustained". You did. You seem to be suggesting that Morrissey did not carry out systematic attacks on e.g. the NME or The Guardian when the facts speak plainly for themselves.

I didn't mention "bigotry". You did.

You go on "I don't see how he can disagree when he backtracks so often." In doing so you have contradicted yourself - a most conflicted sentence.

"What real life consequences can there be when all he's done is repeat things he's read & worn the pin of a crank party?"

You seem to be another who doesn't or won't acknowledge that incitement has real life consequences. Repeating hateful statements is ok with you then is it? I guess you just accept everything anyone says not matter how hurtful or abhorrent - afterall they're just repeating what someone else has said. I won't even begin to tackle the promotion of that dire political party he's so fond of.

Morrissey has never identified as gay. The hummasexual nonsense is a mask to hide his internalised shame.
OK. He's 60. Why reference it? Are you being ageist?
And as for vegan. Morrissey became vegan in his mid-50's. Hardly the champion of the cause.

You also note what you describe as his "oppressed religious & ethnic minority". Strange then that he should attempt to engender sympathy for himself yet vilify those of a differing oppressed religious and ethnic minority.

Morrissey does claim to have mental health issues. He also claimed to have cancer. A claim that was roundly disproved (he had a complication of gastroesophageal reflux disorder known as Barrets esophagus) and a claim that made him seem incredibly insensitive to those that have had and do have cancer.

It's been said before but I'll say it again .... just because someone claims to be depressive it doesn't automatically give that person a get-out-of-jail-free card. Medicated or not depressives do have an general awareness of their day to day situation. To attempt to excuse Morrissey's awful behaviour with the excuse of depression is to do depressives a great disservice.

If it's not bigotry, then it's not relevant. Being hypersensitive about journalism is a bad career move, but it's also not bigotry... He can't disagree because I can prove my case... A lot of people are repeating the crap they're reading online - it's the people who create it that are the problem, they know that they're publishing false stats & fake stories... I was respecting the label he applied to himself... animal liberation seems to be the thing he most cares about... He's old, it makes hounding him cruel... He's never asked for sympathy as a minority, he just is a minority, & minorities clashing is different from the majority clashing with a minority... anyone with Barrett's has to get regular cancer tests, tests are worrying... His awful behaviour isn't that awful. It's just incredibly bad for his image.

You remind me of a really annoying actor I worked with on corporates.

What’s the name? Quite likely this is all a realist conspiracy against your poor, weak, suffering anus. Lol!

Do, please know that NOBODY gives a f*** what you think. Hop back up Melvis’ asshole and sit tight.

I’ll let you know when your opinion is required.

Are you trying to pretend that Morrissey is a happy, stable person? Because it's not convincing.
NOBODY is suggesting that.

Anyone who’s been with Melvis since 1983 knows he’s a miserable c***.

Tapped out on mommy’s keyboard like the true, ignorant sack of shit that you are.

Always the weak, looking for someone to blame for their own failures.

...and now Melvis fans hate ‘em all.

Morrissey fans 2019:
Jews, Muslims, refugees of all kinds. If you’re not broke, scared and white as f***, don’t bother buying the record.

...oh Hey! How’s that working out for ya, ISOS?

Moz knows more than most how jews run the show and accepting the Israel awards and things was a way for him to see it from the inside.

Calling people failures becomes irrelevant when they are a success in life and have managed to create companies despite the jewish competition.

Some of us have no parents and that explains why we are more manly than you.

The final solution 2020!

Fresh off the boat
I really shouldn't gloat
but subspecies smell
oh well oh well oh well

--Moz Xmas single 2019

If it's not bigotry, then it's not relevant. Being hypersensitive about journalism is a bad career move, but it's also not bigotry... He can't disagree because I can prove my case... A lot of people are repeating the crap they're reading online - it's the people who create it that are the problem, they know that they're publishing false stats & fake stories... I was respecting the label he applied to himself... animal liberation seems to be the thing he most cares about... He's old, it makes hounding him cruel... He's never asked for sympathy as a minority, he just is a minority, & minorities clashing is different from the majority clashing with a minority... anyone with Barrett's has to get regular cancer tests, tests are worrying... His awful behaviour isn't that awful. It's just incredibly bad for his image.
Poor me, I’m old. Poor me, I have cancer. Poor me, I’m a Kerrygold eating, cashmere wearing vegan. Poor me, I can’t sell a single.

NOBODY f***ing cares about someone that squandered the love - thrown at them for decades - due to narcissism. NOBODY.

Own it. Eat it. Lap that shit up like the lazy mongrel you are.

No one need look further for evidence of the weak-ass apologist nonsense that goes along with listening to elevator music these days.

What’s the name? Quite likely this is all a realist conspiracy against your poor, weak, suffering anus. Lol!

Do, please know that NOBODY gives a f*** what you think. Hop back up Melvis’ asshole and sit tight.

I’ll let you know when your opinion is required.

Yes, he was exactly that foul. I'm not accusing you of being a 'plant' or 'paid' - I'm wondering if your job happens to be actor & if you're that disgusting one I worked on corporates with.

Poor me, I’m old. Poor me, I have cancer. Poor me, I’m a Kerrygold eating, cashmere wearing vegan. Poor me, I can’t sell a single.

NOBODY f***ing cares about someone that squandered the love - thrown at them for decades - due to narcissism. NOBODY.

Own it. Eat it. Lap that shit up like the lazy mongrel you are.

Why has he squandered it? You say nastier things than him.

Moz knows more than most how jews run the show and accepting the Israel awards and things was a way for him to see it from the inside.

Calling people failures becomes irrelevant when they are a success in life and have managed to create companies despite the jewish competition.

Some of us have no parents and that explains why we are more manly than you.

The final solution 2020!
^MELVIS fan, 2019!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom