Morrissey: Covers and Critics - new article by Fiona Dodwell

Saw new positive article

Morrissey: Covers and Critics - Tremr
By Fiona Dodwell

Excerpt:

The predictable newspaper articles come forward whenever Morrissey does anything, usually from the same stale suspects, where there seems to be an agenda to direct people from the music and towards half-baked criticisms and tired quotes from the mouths that journalists seem desperate to find berating words from.

Just recently, The Guardian have tried to undermine California Son before it has even had a chance to hit record shops and streaming sites: the journalists there were already standing with their pens and swords, ready to swoop in to attempt to make empty digs at the artist.

However, it no longer matters, do they not see that? For the articles have been coming from the pens of bitter journalists towards Morrissey almost as long as he has been releasing music – it's evident from the behaviour of the media in general that they do not like anybody who does not fit into their docile box of acceptable opinions and behaviours. They will have a long wait, it seems, if they expect him to change.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to all witnesses the man who did the actual stabbing was black - his accomplice was 'white' - hence the East European scumbag they've arrested.

If you are with a person who stabs somebody to death in the UK, you get charged for murder too.

They are still hunting the black murderer.

So Surface, here's a little advice ... wake up!

I think you will find they would be charged with being an accomplice to murder. The individual in the article has been charged with Jodies murder. I have copied and pasted the words for you. Interesting that you seem to have access to all the witnesses?

A man has been charged with the murder of 17-year-old Jodie Chesney, who was stabbed in a park in east London.

I think you will find they would be charged with being an accomplice to murder. The individual in the article has been charged with Jodies murder. I have copied and pasted the words for you. Interesting that you seem to have access to all the witnesses?

A man has been charged with the murder of 17-year-old Jodie Chesney, who was stabbed in a park in east London.
The witnesses clearly said two men were loitering for half an hour on a nearby bench. One black, one 'white'. They both approached and the black one thrust a knife into Jodie's back.

They've caught the 'white' accomplice - a Croatian national. The black murderer is still out there (though I think he might be in custody now).

In the UK if you are an accomplice to a murder you will be charged with murder - especially in a case like this. For example, two of the Stephen Lawrence suspects were charged with his murder and jailed a few years back, but neither actually used the knife that killed him - the 'actual' killer has never been jailed.

It's happened many times in gang murders in London where several people are jointly charged with one murder. It is known as "joint enterprise".

I know you would really love this murder to be the cause of an evil pair of whites, but you will be mistaken when the 'actual' murderer is charged.

Knife crime in London is a black issue. Virtually all knife attacks on London's streets are committed by members of one community. Even Idris Elba (a Londoner himself) said yesterday that in London it is mainly between young blacks and that black boys are "making themselves look stupid" . He appealed for them to drop their knives - but they won't, because knife crime empowers them and to these fatherless thugs gangs are a substitute family.

Here's the sad reality:

In the UK black boys are 20 times more likely to be in a gang than their white counterparts. (official gov. report)

In London the vast majority of all street stabbings/shootings are perpetrated by young black males - though not all victims are black. (official gov. report)

In London 62% of overall murders are by blacks. This figure is staggering because this includes domestic murders which are relatively frequent etc...

Trevor Phillips (black ex race adviser for the UK gov.) admits it is a race problem in London, so does Idris Elba, and so do I...

But only I am called hateful.

Last edited:
The witnesses clearly said two men were loitering for half an hour on a nearby bench. One black, one 'white'. They both approached and the black one thrust a knife into Jodie's back.

They've caught the 'white' accomplice - a Croatian national. The black murderer is still out there (though I think he's being questioned now).

In the UK if you are an accomplice to a murder you will be charged with murder - especially in a case like this. For example, two of the Stephen Lawrence suspects were charged with his murder and jailed a few years back, but neither actually used the knife that killed him - the 'actual' killer has never been jailed.

It's happened many times in gang murders in London where several people are jointly charged with one murder. It is known as "joint enterprise".

I know you would really love this murder to be the cause of an evil pair of whites, but you will be mistaken when the 'actual' murderer is caught and charged.

Knife crime in London is a black issue. Virtually all knife attacks in London are committed by members of one community. Even Idris Elba (a Londoner himself) said yesterday that in London it is mainly between young blacks and that black boys are "making themselves look stupid" . He appealed for them to drop their knives - but they won't, because knife crime empowers them and to these fatherless thugs gangs are a substitute family.

Here's the sad reality:

In the UK black boys are 20 times more likely to be in a gang than their white counterparts. (official gov. report)

In London the vast majority of all street stabbings/shootings are perpetrated by young black males - though not all victims are black. (official gov. report)

In London 62% of overall murders are by blacks. This figure is staggering because this includes domestic murders which are relatively frequent etc...

Trevor Phillips (black ex race adviser for the UK gov.) admits it is a race problem in London, so does Idris Elba, and so do I...

But only I am called hateful.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the point that an awful lot of the stabbings in London seem to be carried out by black youths but there are a lot of black people that do not go around knifing people. The white accomplice as you call him has been charged with murder ie, he murdered someone, I appreciate it docent fit with your agenda but its' a fact. I ask again, what witnesses do you have access to?

I'm not disagreeing with you on the point that an awful lot of the stabbings in London seem to be carried out by black youths but there are a lot of black people that do not go around knifing people. The white accomplice as you call him has been charged with murder ie, he murdered someone, I appreciate it docent fit with your agenda but its' a fact. I ask again, what witnesses do you have access to?
The witnesses gave a description to the police that was issued to the public. Two males: One black, one 'white' - they also said the black one wielded the knife.

They have caught the 'white' guy (a foreigner) and charged him with murder - another man is currently in custody (the black guy) - he will be charged with murder also as according to witnesses he wielded the knife.

The info is out there in the public domain.

And never have I said all black people are knife attackers - but the vast majority of knife attacks in London are committed by scumbags within this one community. That makes London's problem with knife crime unsolvable as the police will never be allowed to disproportionately target young black males (from the black gangbanging community). Hence the action that is being taken in London in response to these daily attacks - absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
The witnesses gave a description to the police that was issued to the public. Two males: One black, one 'white' - they also said the black one wielded the knife.

They have caught the 'white' guy foreigner and charged him with murder - another man is in currently in custody (the black guy) - he will be charged with murder also as according to witnesses he wielded the knife.

The info is out there in the public domain.

And never have I said all black people are knife attackers - but the vast majority of knife attacks in London are committed by scumbags within this one community. That makes London's problem with knife crime unsolvable as the police will never be allowed to disproportionately target young black males (from the black gangbanging community). Hence the action that is being taken in London in response to these daily attacks - absolutely nothing.

You keep going on and on about witnesses, you have no access to witnesses and the other person may well be black but you actually have no idea whether he is or isn't.

aww, 2019 still idiots acting like the primary task of the police is to keep the common folk 100% safe when it has and will always be to PROTECT PRIVATE PROPERTY :cool:

You keep going on and on about witnesses, you have no access to witnesses and the other person may well be black but you actually have no idea whether he is or isn't.
The police officially issued the descriptions from witnesses - there was a whole group of friends in that park.

One black, one white - the knifeman black.

What's hard to understand here?

Last edited:
The police officially issued the descriptions from witnesses. One black, one white - the knifeman black.

What's hard to understand here?

The fact that a white Croatian has been charged with her murder. If i am wrong I will happily say I was wrong.

Last edited:
aww, 2019 still idiots acting like the primary task of the police is to keep the common folk 100% safe when it has and will always be to PROTECT PRIVATE PROPERTY :cool:

WTF???? instead of grabbing the stalker they grab the car the stalker is driving?:crazy:

Two murder suspects on the run: One black (the actual killer), one white (his accomplice).

Two men arrested for murder...

Logical thinking shouldn't be this difficult.

You make no sense as you are tongue tied and twisted by your endless racist views. Like Moz you are turning into a bitter ill informed lonely hateful human.

Glasgow has a higher murder rate percentage than London and its population is white but that doesn't fit the political spin.

Glasgow has a higher murder rate percentage than London and its population is white but that doesn't fit the political spin.
Glasgow has had big gang problems for two centuries; London hasn't.

Gang problems/ knife crime in London only became noticeable in the late 90s when black kids began to outnumber white kids in certain areas of London. Since then these problems have simply grown in accordance with the exponential growth of the young black population and the exodus of the white working class from their traditional areas to the sticks (due to black crime, alienation etc.)

London is a city of many ethnicities yet gang and knife crime is mainly a black problem.

It doesn't make anyone hateful or racist to admit this fact. But it is an upsetting reality for people who believe that all cultures, and indeed all people, are exactly the same, with all the same identical problems. These people, I can only presume, are intellectually handicapped.

Glasgow's long running problem with gangs / knifings had every resource available thrown at it, including hard policing that resulted in doors being kicked in, routine stop and search and the persistent harassment of known offenders. Glasgow's problem was white; London's is mainly black, so due to political correctness (that people like you endorse) there is no way the police will ever be allowed to disproportionately target young black men (who form the vast majority of the violent and nihilistic gangbanging community in London) - and who can only ever be viewed in a sainted context by the bleeding hearts club.

Last edited:
Well you certainly do :lbf:

bhops tearing up da pussy like
B5E46442-A2A5-49B1-B118-A92BD5B010B5.gif

Tags
california son info fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom