Morrissey currently has 1,845,965 monthly listeners on Spotify

Only one RT because I used it as an example.

I didn't expect them to delete.
In theory, they should be viewable again when Wayback eventually processes the information (it's a few weeks behind).
Regards,
FWD.

I perpetually put up the proof that he's taken out of context & someone on here will repost the paraphrase because that's what they want to believe.

The Simpsons social media backtracked & the Sunday Times didn't even bother pretending it was about anything other than his inability to do normal publicity.
You perpetually twist the truth and lie round here, arrogantly and deludedly claiming what Morrissey actually means when you patently haven't got a clue. Your arrogant lying was totally exposed recently when you claimed that he had never supported Nigel Farage. A quote was found where Morrissey says, 'Nigel Farage would make a good prime minister'. Your dishonesty is frightening.

You perpetually twist the truth and lie round here, arrogantly and deludedly claiming what Morrissey actually means when you patently haven't got a clue. Your arrogant lying was totally exposed recently when you claimed that he had never supported Nigel Farage. A quote was found where Morrissey says, 'Nigel Farage would make a good prime minister'. Your dishonesty is frightening.

I think you'll find it was you who turned out to be the liar who edits Morrissey's words.

As you know he said he didn't support Nigel or UKIP.

Bowie slept with underage girls. As did Iggy Pop, Mick Jagger, Jimmy Page...

Their records are still great.

Producer Phil Spector murdered someone.

The records he produced are still fine. Some are great.

Morrissey just said some regretful things about certain species of people on this rock.

Among other things.

He probably regrets it all.

Doubtful.

He'd've apologized by now.

But at least he hasn't shot anyone or slept with kids.

^^^^^^

It's been a week since this thread was started.

Morrissey now has:

1,868,893 monthly listeners - a gain of 22,931

805,959 followers - a gain of 2,004

The Smiths have:

6,234,699 monthly listeners - a gain of 43,888

2,611,373 followers - a gain of 8,885

I think it's fair to say that The Simpsons has had zero negative impact on both Morrissey and The Smiths.

That could change...

Morrissey now has:

1,890,123 monthly listeners

809,241 followers

The Smiths have:

6,242,625 monthly listeners

2,625,525 followers

Morrissey now has:

1,890,123 monthly listeners

809,241 followers

The Smiths have:

6,242,625 monthly listeners

2,625,525 followers

Morrissey now has:

1,878,428 monthly listeners - a drop of 11,695 since last week.

810,518 followers

The Smiths have:

6,253,643 monthly listeners

2,631,366 followers

Morrissey now has:

1,878,428 monthly listeners - a drop of 11,695 since last week.

810,518 followers

The Smiths have:

6,253,643 monthly listeners

2,631,366 followers

Morrissey's monthly listeners have dropped another 4,447 since yesterday. 16,142 total since last week.

Something is happening:

Morrissey now has:

1,840,658 monthly listeners - a drop of 37,770 since last Thursday

812,256 followers

The Smiths have:

6,195,066 monthly listeners - a drop of 58,577 since last Thursday

2,638,801 followers

:rolleyes:
fake news is the last refuge to where a defeated troll clings:hammer:

This is interesting.

The Simpsons episode, Panic on the Streets of Springfield aired in the UK on May 14, 2021 8pm on Sky One ( https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/User:Phinbart/UK_Simpsons_Episodes_Airdates ).

Up until that date, Morrissey and The Smiths Spotify Monthly Listeners figures were increasing. See my May 13 post above. Morrissey and The Smiths both increased. The following week, May 20, Morrissey dropped 11,695. The Smiths gained 11,018.

Today Morrissey and The Smiths have both dropped significantly.

This is interesting.

The Simpsons episode, Panic on the Streets of Springfield aired in the UK on May 14, 2021 8pm on Sky One ( https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/User:Phinbart/UK_Simpsons_Episodes_Airdates ).

Up until that date, Morrissey and The Smiths Spotify Monthly Listeners figures were increasing. See my May 13 post above. Morrissey and The Smiths both increased. The following week, May 20, Morrissey dropped 11,695. The Smiths gained 11,018.

Today Morrissey and The Smiths have both dropped significantly.

The Simpsons is an old dead show & the episode fell flat.

The Simpsons is an old dead show & the episode fell flat.

That may be true, but Morrissey and The Smiths have taken a hit since it aired in the UK. I'm surprised that The Smiths have taken a bigger hit than Morrissey. It could be a short-term drop. Who knows? Take a look next week and see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom