Morrissey death hoax

cloverdean

clover
I want to take the time right now...I was rudely awaken by the most horrible news, or which I thought was real news that Morrissey has died. This new hoax went way to fuken far, with saying that he was one of the 50 people that had died in last nights horrible Hurricane Sandy. That his body was found floating in New York near his penthouse...Now...tell me this isnt the sickest shit u have ever f***en heard! I am appaul'd sick to my stomach that these sick twisted evil sad sad schmucks have nothing better else to do but joke about someone's life...Like I had posted already all over the internet to this f***en fukface that karmas a bitch! & that he & all the other ppl that did this hoax & all the other hoax in the past better hope that their mothers fathers uncles brothers sisters grandfather grandmother u get the point, dont die anytime soon...We love you Steven & even tho I had the most horrible night tonight I am sooo glad that it was a hoax in a way, that thank God ur w/ ur mum safe & ALIVE! We love you -Rosy

I'd hope you could just be happy in the relief of knowing it wasn't true...
You people are impossible to please!

BTW, you are the first person I heard about this rumor from. Nice work spreading that story further. ;)

Also, if you're gonna make a long, meandering, adjective-stuffed post, put some breaks in it. I got the gist, but I could not finish reading that dizzying wall of letters... Have some consideration for my mild dyslexia!

How could he have died in the hurricane in the US while being in England???

I want to take the time right now...I was rudely awaken by the most horrible news, or which I thought was real news that Morrissey has died. This new hoax went way to fuken far, with saying that he was one of the 50 people that had died in last nights horrible Hurricane Sandy. That his body was found floating in New York near his penthouse...Now...tell me this isnt the sickest shit u have ever f***en heard! I am appaul'd sick to my stomach that these sick twisted evil sad sad schmucks have nothing better else to do but joke about someone's life...Like I had posted already all over the internet to this f***en fukface that karmas a bitch! & that he & all the other ppl that did this hoax & all the other hoax in the past better hope that their mothers fathers uncles brothers sisters grandfather grandmother u get the point, dont die anytime soon...We love you Steven & even tho I had the most horrible night tonight I am sooo glad that it was a hoax in a way, that thank God ur w/ ur mum safe & ALIVE! We love you -Rosy

Did you hear the one about Morrissey being sighted riding a shark through the floodwaters to a mid-ocean rendezvous with the Mary Celeste ?

Never heard either story but I think the one with Moz riding a shark has the best legs . Let's run with it !!!!

Oh child, Morrissey isn't dead...just his career.

994flt.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13991-1332774122-54.gif

Oh child, Morrissey isn't dead...just his career.

994flt.png

OMG !!!!! It's true !!! Shark whisperer !!!

If , as you state , his career is dead , I guess that would explain why he's making his way to the Mary Celeste ...

Particularly enjoy the casual , slightly wry expression on Morrissey's face as he pulls back on the bridle ...

Back
Top Bottom