morrissey frink thread!

I was just adding a few Moz posts to youtube and saw these screen shots - thought they were pretty!:p

moz.jpg

mozross.jpg

mozkirk-1.jpg

I think there is an element of Kirk on Starship Enterprise about the pictures in blue! - especially the last picture:p

One year ago tonight....

Frinky growl:

I didn't see much of TCM because Echo and I were fighting with a no-neck security guard near stage left and I was about to get chucked out of the building for refusing to move :mad:

Frinky tambo and tux, for you EchoBabe

Brief snippet of the end, filmed by the husband, so those of you who got handshakes can re-live it

I wish someone had filmed Seasick

Photos by Graycard, who sat right in front of me:
greycardguitar.jpg

greycard2.jpg

greycard1.jpg

*sigh*
"Everytime we say goodbye, I drink a little"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely, Julie.

*heavy sigh* I miss him so.

oh my God...The Smiths and year 1984. It still makes me cry when I think about it.
And if you have five seconds to spare
Then I'll tell you the story of my life:
Sixteen, clumsy and shy, I
... never went to Provinssirock (in Finland), because my friends weren't interested in going, and I didn't want to (and my parents wouldn't let me) go alone :head-smack:. I'm such a loser :tears:

6309206_jpg_71449a1.jpg

I don't remember seeing this before. Or for a long time.

Those colors are GORGEOUS on him, though I'm not fond of his low-quiff-small-eyed-plucked-eyebrows era. Thankfully it was fairly short.

He should bring this color combo back. Pink has always made him look so nice.

6309206_jpg_71449a1.jpg

I don't remember seeing this before. Or for a long time.
It looks like he's set to whip something out :eek:
I always associate this photo with the 'Maladjusted' review in 'Gay Times' magazine by Richard Smith where during 'Wide to Receive' he apparently imagined the beautiful sight of Morrissey spreadeagled with his sphincter open to the warm summer breeze.....:eek: again!

this picture joe posted^ was also used in a slightly diff quality and size in another mag i own of the same time, i have scanned it a long time ago and so it was hanging around forgotten my account--:eek::o:o
so here it is.slightly different
Image0006-4.jpg

will look through my archive and promises some unseen stuff before easter..
Thank you for posting this sista, it's better quality print than mine, which was printed on thin and cheap magazine paper. Your version shows more of the detail and patina of Anton's shot. I love that Polachrome grain!
Looking forward to any further unearthed treasures. :)

will do so, joe , saturday(it has only been a selection by now) cause the time of checking if they are online(at the main source-comtesse`s site) and if theyre not, then scan them takes time..i scanned a few of them a year ago and then took the job aside as the double check was quite timeconsuming and the scanner is not always avaiable for me..so ii will scan more in the future-
I love the things you find and share too and enjoy reading your posts. you sound like a lovely person. but hey i shouldnt wonder-you are scottish:thumb:;):) i went to scotland once -saw moz there live-2008-wow what an energy-nothing there to compare the intensity of a scottish gig to elsewhere-unbelievable-and stage invasion watch galore)and lost my heart to it and to the lovely warmhearted people there. i felt so homely there.more than anywhere else.

oh i love this photoshop-how fitting-:lbf:
di(cartwright) did(maybe someone could paint the egg?:p
lovely di!
happy easter indeed!

born.jpg

Back
Top Bottom