1632646142a7889905453l-1.jpg

He was celebrating National Act Like A T-Rex Day, right? XD

At first I was like, he looks nothing like Marc Bolan there :confused:
Then I was like, cute itty bitty arms! And I LOL'd. :D

Dear Scarlet Ibis, have a very frinky mozday and a delightful new year

flowerbringingMoz sends with me his best wishes courtesy of

CharityMozComplete-1.jpg

Having German tonight... Gonna think of you. Same place too! Thank you. :]

If there is anything I could help you with translation wise ... please feel free to pm me

re eating flowers
:D
morrissey_170306_14_version4.jpg
Btw there is a local vegetarian easter springtime speciality (Frankfurter Grüne Sosse) 7 herbs and yoghurt sauce with potatoes. Optional with eggs. *

morrissey_170306_6_version4.jpg

golden-1.jpg

The Frankfurt-style is made from hard-boiled eggs, oil, vinegar, salt, and generous amount of seven fresh herbs, namely borage, sorrel, cress, chervil, chives, parsley, and salad burnet. Variants, often due to seasonal availability include dill, lovage, lemon balm and even spinach or basil. In more frugal times, daisy leaves, broad plantain leaves, and dandelion leaves were also used. Different to mayonnaise, cooked complete eggs are used together with sour cream as creamy base of the sauce. Some variations use buttermilk or quark, or yogurt. The green sauce of the city of Kassel is based on sour cream .

The sauce is served with peeled boiled potatoes, accompanying either hard-boiled eggs or roasted beef brisket. Even cooked fish or roast beef are served together with the cold and refreshing sauce as main courses. Green sauce is as well served as a side dish to barbecue. The local speciality apple cider is a possible accompanying drink. Green sauce was supposedly Goethe's favourite meal; a legend that his mother invented it is likely apocryphal.

after licking the sauce
lille1.jpg

The local importance of the famous dish is shown by the abundance of green sauce on local markets and by the monument for green sauce installed in Frankfurt-Oberrad in 2007. The latter consists of seven small greenhouses with the main herbal ingredients and was part of the Luminale, a local art and light event.

In many Hessian families, Green Sauce is the traditional meal eaten on Maundy Thursday, relating to its German name Gründonnerstag (literally Green Thursday).

and a pic of how eating your greens built the man
mozoak1.jpg

I'm gonna order the Morrissey in Green Sauce. Mmmm.

Scarlet - your enthusiasm for Morrissey helped me rediscover my own for which I am very grateful :)crazy:crazy that I needed to rediscover it though, huh?). I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

Scarlet - your enthusiasm for Morrissey helped me rediscover my own for which I am very grateful :)crazy:crazy that I needed to rediscover it though, huh?). I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :)

Awww, thanks!

You guys have overwhelmed me. I feel misty. :)

---------------------------------
pre restaurant shot
mozzip1.jpg

MMM Crotch thistle!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARLET!!! YAY!!!
Now I'm off for a bike ride :squiffy:

a couple of days ago I went to take photos for my passport. while I was sitting on that terribly uncomfortable stool waiting for a photographer I suddenly remembered these:

it resulted in an idiotic smile on my mug - not a very suitable expression for a passport picture. I think I'll have to go and take photos again.:o

posted on the Spotted at The Drums gig thread by Ultraglide.

img_3786-667x444.jpg

A new pic, great- thanks for posting.

What happened to his left eye? Found the drums boring? Thank you for bringing the new pic but I am afraid it is one of the few unfrinky ones for me.

Ooh yes, very weird. Maybe contact lens trouble or something. Still, the rest of the picture is very nice- love the beads and jacket.

A new pic, great- thanks for posting.

Ooh yes, very weird. Maybe contact lens trouble or something. Still, the rest of the picture is very nice- love the beads and jacket.

uh, maybe blootered! :lbf:

Nice to know he is alive and kicking. xox

Blootered as in drunk? Quite possible, I genuinely didn't think of that, being the dum-dum that I am. :D

It's late, he's had a couple, he's nearly 51. My eyes go like that after a few drinks and I'm 20 years younger.

So lovely to see a new pic, I love him. :love:

Back
Top Bottom