morrissey frink thread!

I.Like.The.Hair.
But I think Moz needs some sleep really.

Yes, his hair is particularly splendid there- ruffled and rumpled, but still unmistakably quiffy. Maybe he had a little couch (I can imagine him on a chaise longue for some reason, hmm...) in the background and was just getting up from an impromptu mid-partying nap. :p And I think greying hair looks great on him- very dignified and sexy.

:horny: Please tell me you are kidding.....it's almost 12 pm here and I have to go to bed soon, how will I be able to sleep now? How do you know that by the way?:eek:

He's admitted it in the past. I seem to recall a quote in which he explains that it would be easier to move naked in the event of a fire than wearing pyjamas. :D

He's admitted it in the past. I seem to recall a quote in which he explains that it would be easier to move naked in the event of a fire than wearing pyjamas. :D

That's an even more distracting thought - Moz running naked through the backyard...

Oy! He looks like he's had a few! I love how gray his hair is on the sides. :love:

posted on the Spotted at The Drums gig thread by Ultraglide.

img_3786-667x444.jpg

26963_410999788427_354253683427_519.jpg

Maybe he had a little couch (I can imagine him on a chaise longue for some reason, hmm...) in the background and was just getting up from an impromptu mid-partying nap. :p
:DI laughed. But I hope he didn't have a couch, I would like to believe he's still able to sit through the whole party without sudden urges to take a nap (despite his dignified age - like some people point out).
And I think greying hair looks great on him- very dignified and sexy.
My thoughts exactly.

:squiffy: Eye spy with my gammy eye....
A beautiful bit of Dries van Noten jacket action going on here. Pity the snapper didn't get a full-length shot cos it's a draw-string print jacket, ties at the waist, which is somewhat daring for a man of Morrissey's age and waistline. But, hey, if a 50 year old can rock the deep V-neck bare chested look then he can pull off a draw-string jacket. Welcome back Moz! :thumb:

That's an even more distracting thought - Moz running naked through the backyard...

Distracting indeed. :eek:

:DI laughed. But I hope he didn't have a couch, I would like to believe he's still able to sit through the whole party without sudden urges to take a nap (despite his dignified age - like some people point out).

Haha yes, me too. My slightly overactive imagination just came up with the image of a couch in the middle of a crowded party for some reason. :D

These are part of 140 pictures. :eek:
Anyone got them all??? Or even half? :D

some stills, not all of them, out of the video
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1189162&highlight=youtube#post1189162
and he also like to swimming naked from time to time:horny::love:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=100487&highlight=nakido
well he said- before he went to israel in a interview that he would like to re-create the skinny dipping scene from the film walk on water

Last edited by a moderator:
OH LOL!!!!! Moz on a plate! :guitar::horny:

My mini Moz has much neater sideburns now, and I have rearranged his face. Now I just have to re-do the eyebrows and finish the hair. He's very exasperated by my slowness. Every time I look at him he sighs and grumbles.

Tell him from me that beauty requires patience, as Señor Garage is currently discovering with his third head. ;)

He's quite fetching with his garnish (the little tease), but I bet he'd look scrumptious on a bed of greens.

I have a bag of rocket in the fridge and it would be just the job, but hubby would snit if he found acrylic fibres in the salad. Some people are just plain fussy.

To me this looks like dear Moz is ready to go to a Finnish sauna with birch whisk :lbf: and yes, I'd go with him.

He's only a foot high - he'd fall through the slats! :lbf:

:tears::tears: This is very upsetting - I can't see the new pic at all -just a red X. I went to the other thread too and the same thing. Can someone please help me? I feel so left out plus I'm dying for a new pic. :tears:

posted on the Spotted at The Drums gig thread by Ultraglide.

img_3786-667x444.jpg

a drink or three, and prob a killer flash (the camera, the camera, nowt else you naughty girls!) makes Mozzy look like hes been woken in the middle of an intense dream.
Awww bless..

still a BAD jacket, come on Moz darling, sort it out, terrible paisley jackets that are so terrible they work, are allowed but this is just a no no.
:(

:squiffy: Eye spy with my gammy eye....
A beautiful bit of Dries van Noten jacket action going on here. Pity the snapper didn't get a full-length shot cos it's a draw-string print jacket, ties at the waist, which is somewhat daring for a man of Morrissey's age and waistline. But, hey, if a 50 year old can rock the deep V-neck bare chested look then he can pull off a draw-string jacket. Welcome back Moz! :thumb:

Do you have a picture of the jacket? It sounds very stylish. Only the best wardrobe & designers for Moz.:p

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Oh, I seriously start to wish I didn't know this. I'm in school and I try really really hard to read an interpretation of the gospel of Matthew but my mind just keeps wandering off. But no, no....he probably just said this to get this reaction, must fight it.
In what interview did he said that? The fact that he said it makes me think it's not true. Why would he tell that really? He probably said it to keep the interest up. Or because he likes having frinky rumors going on around him! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom