morrissey frink thread!

picture.php

I asked on The Drums thread, who these two where. Are they fans?
it was shot in a roman pub but who these guys are I dont know either

l492e86ecfa9eadd5477a1b.jpg

l222a312623b1901a4f1be7.jpg

i love how he is wearing his own merchandise shirts:thumb:

This is my first time posting here (yes, despite joining over two weeks ago - I apologize), and I thought it was only fitting that I post in the frink thread since it's where I've spent the majority of my time. :o

Afraid I don't have any new pictures to contribute, but I just wanted to say a very hearty thank you to all of you who have posted them - despite numerous very late nights, interrupted study sessions and the damage undoutedly caused to my cardiovascular system from the sight of such sublimely beautiful photos, I am eternally grateful. :)

I still have 1130 pages of frink to go through. I didn't realize when I started from page one just what a huge thread this was, but I'm too hooked now to skip any!

Aww bless you, youve got a long haul ahead.. but i understand the need to see it through, and i admire your determination.
:D

The photo from TTY:

morrissey_batt_atkinson_barry_2.jpg

I'm also unfamiliar with the show, but this is a fantastic picture. The birthday necklace is adorable, and oh boy, the intensity of that gaze! :eek:

picture.php

Perhaps because I am a pastey pinkymouse gringo woman, but this photo makes me feel tense. :p It shouldn't though because Morrissey's a cutie in it.

So beautiful...that smile just makes me melt. This one's going straight to my hard drive!

Aww bless you, youve got a long haul ahead.. but i understand the need to see it through, and i admire your determination.
:D
Haha, thank you Lottie. And thanks also to everyone else who has welcomed me so kindly. I'm hoping to be a more active participant from now on... :)

It amazes me that folk have the balls to take a picture of Moz or be taken in a picture with Moz. How does one ask to take a photo of him or even better with him? I just couldn't do it - the words wouldn't come out... it would just sound like blah, blah, bleargh. I'm quite envious of these more brazen folk! Instruction is most welcome on this issue.:thumb:

It amazes me that folk have the balls to take a picture of Moz or be taken in a picture with Moz. How does one ask to take a photo of him or even better with him? I just couldn't do it - the words wouldn't come out..

It should be the same for me...too shy...:blushing:

It amazes me that folk have the balls to take a picture of Moz or be taken in a picture with Moz. How does one ask to take a photo of him or even better with him? I just couldn't do it - the words wouldn't come out... it would just sound like blah, blah, bleargh. I'm quite envious of these more brazen folk! Instruction is most welcome on this issue.:thumb:

It should be the same for me...too shy...:blushing:

I don't think I would even come close to "blah, blah, bleargh". I would simply run away... if I could move my limbs. I usually freeze when I'm nervous.

Anyway, shyness is nice, but unfortunately it can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to.:o

7456875-1.jpg

rodgersshotcopie.jpg

I don't think I would even come close to "blah, blah, bleargh". I would simply run away... if I could move my limbs. I usually freeze when I'm nervous.

Anyway, shyness is nice, but unfortunately it can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to.:o

7456875-1.jpg

And when the palmist said, one Thursday you will be dead....
And that eyebrow raise in the second frame - it just kills me!

Slumdog Millionaire using his lifeline. :p

Back
Top Bottom