morrissey frink thread!

I'll probably get slated for this, but he looks like a designer version of 'Where's Waldo' in that photo. Minus the hat.

Am I the only one who really hates that photo? They've managed to suck all the 'Morrissey' out of Morrissey.

Those glasses he's wearing are awful! Proper NHS 'Milk-Bottle' 1950's style - but they probably cost hundreds of pounds.

I'm surprised he isn't also wearing a diamond encrusted hearing aid...

It's not often I feel the need to criticise a Morrissey photo - but it made me laugh out loud when I first saw it! From the neck down - it's pure frink though.

No, I hate it too. He looks like an aging gigolo. If that's how he looked all the time I would be concerned about his view of himself.

No, I hate it too. He looks like an aging gigolo. If that's how he looked all the time I would be concerned about his view of himself.

So do you always insist on approving photographs of yourself?
"Yes, but not because I want photographs which make me look unnaturally young or anything like that, but just because there are certain profiles that have to be banished from the public eye, as you can imagine. And so they are. You'd do the same thing if you had photographs taken that were supernaturally ugly. You wouldn't say, 'That one would make a nice front cover'; you'd say, 'Hide that one, and find a nice one'. It's not vain to want to look acceptable." (Record Mirror, 1987)

I image he's sees this one and goes:

tumblr_l1mcuxm1vs1qahcxb.gif

So do you always insist on approving photographs of yourself?
"Yes, but not because I want photographs which make me look unnaturally young or anything like that, but just because there are certain profiles that have to be banished from the public eye, as you can imagine. And so they are. You'd do the same thing if you had photographs taken that were supernaturally ugly. You wouldn't say, 'That one would make a nice front cover'; you'd say, 'Hide that one, and find a nice one'. It's not vain to want to look acceptable." (Record Mirror, 1987)

I image he's sees this one and goes:

tumblr_l1mcuxm1vs1qahcxb.gif

Yep - I prefer that view of him personally :)

Lottie,

Get the bleach ready - this one's for you!

Say hello to 'Muke'. He's made slightly more hideous by the crap editing and out-sized head.

Frinky?!

Dear The Reader,

Mozzers body is much sexier than Lukes and his head is also much larger than you phtoshopped.

Yeah, I know - I had a major dilemma over the size of his head!

As I was trying to crop and edit photos while I was quite busy at work, the overall result was 'decided' by the fact I kept getting interrupted by co-workers (the cheek!). The interruptions also account for the shit editing...

You're right though - Moz's body is FAR superior :)

I like it and I also want to crawl into his shirt. :o

And I kind of like the glasses. :cool:

I'm with you on the shirt thing - think there's room for two?

Do you think he can actually see through those glasses? The lenses are so thick that they're either blinding him, or have given him superhuman vision.

Do you think he can actually see through those glasses? The lenses are so thick that they're either blinding him, or have given him superhuman vision.

It`s just that 70´s``sexy beast` look, where the glasses actually prevent the non-morrisseys of the world to be enflamed in lust and be incindered on the spot.

Meltdown preventing glasses. But the mozmagic comes through - and even though these are glasses which would usually lead me to take up all celibacy vows, I`d still do wowesque Mozzer

Well, I still like that picture and I have absolutely no idea who this Waldo character is (I'm not gonna google)

And I think that Morrissey looks incredibly HOT in this picture.
hi_1997_maladjusted_reissue_us_2.jpg

So weird I am.

I'm quickly losing my mind as I wait for a call back letting me know if the seller accepts the contract on the house I want to buy.

I'm hoping I can bribe you all for positive thoughts in this deal happening by close of business tomorrow by offering up some lounging Moz frink.

couchmoz.jpg

sunning.jpg

skinnymozzanap.jpg
[/IMG]

Moz has a surprisingly narrow waist, so a corset would accentuate his inherant hotness. He'd look stunning in this outfit.

Am I the only one who suddenly heard Piccadilly Palare in my head when I saw this? ;)

Fantastic photo. I love the outfit....casual, but still sexy.

Oh my! *reaches for oxygen tank*

EDIT: I was just reading some of the YouTube comments for the video "Morrissey could sing over screeching cats and make it sound good. This is a fantastic song." bwa ha haa

I completely agree, of course. :)

So weird I am.

No, not weird at all - he does look incredibly hot in this picture! This is one of my (many) favourites too.

I'm hoping I can bribe you all for positive thoughts in this deal happening by close of business tomorrow by offering up some lounging Moz frink.

couchmoz.jpg

sunning.jpg

skinnymozzanap.jpg

Sending positive thoughts your way! Good bribe - those are some gorgeous photos. I especially love the first one...I can't decide whether sulky or sultry should be the operative word, but either way it's beautiful!

Well, I still like that picture and I have absolutely no idea who this Waldo character is (I'm not gonna google)

So weird I am.

:horny:One of my favorite photos.

I'm quickly losing my mind as I wait for a call back letting me know if the seller accepts the contract on the house I want to buy.

I saw this on another thread, good luck. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom