morrissey frink thread!

Perky nips for all!

striptease.jpg

This was also on that Morrissey in Quotes fcbk page today.
Beautiful! Along with the quote :

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"'No, I won't,' 'Why should I?,''What's the point?,' and 'I'd like to terminate our agreement'." (1991)
:lbf:

31313_419632883427_354253683427_540.jpg

<3

This thread has made me feel sad - thinking about Morrissey and his miserable school days.:(

Hopefully he's had the last 'laugh' though.

Are any of the 'biographies' actually worth reading, or are they the same old rumours from people who never actually really knew him, so they make stuff up?

Gavin Hopps's book! It's not really a biography, it's more like a scholarly study/analysis of Morrissey's work. I absolutely love it and it doesn't contain any unfounded rumors etc.:

Hopps, Gavin; Morrissey - The Pageant Of His Bleeding Heart, 2009, London

Gavin Hopps's book! It's not really a biography, it's more like a scholarly study/analysis of Morrissey's work. I absolutely love it and it doesn't contain any unfounded rumors etc.:

Thanks for that.

I think I recognise the title - I may have read some of it online on one of the Morrissey 'article' websites. Will look out for it.

102702.jpg

Morrissey_2.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

morrissey2002paris.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I covet that brown cardie. Along with that green fluffy one that Kurt Cobain wore on Nirvana's 'Unplugged' session. :blushing:

Thanks for that.

I think I recognise the title - I may have read some of it online on one of the Morrissey 'article' websites. Will look out for it.

It's published on Continnuum International Publishing Group and I found it in the university library. Gavin Hopps is a scholar so it's very scientificly written. I'm using the book as a reference in an article I'm writing about Morrissey right now, so I strongly recommend it.

Here's some frink to bring up the mood:

19.jpg

Lovely, lovely. :love:

There shall be frink!!!!

2007mingling5.jpg

Moz has a sexy cat-got-the-nice-canary-look on his face

He does, doesn't he? And the girl beside him looks like she's about to burst with excitement (but who can blame her?). :lbf:

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"'No, I won't,' 'Why should I?,''What's the point?,' and 'I'd like to terminate our agreement'." (1991)

I burst out laughing the first time I read this one...it's just so Morrissey. Amazing though how he can still seem so endearing even when he's being quite difficult, isn't it? That's charm for you!

I love this book; I just bought it fairly recently and it really is one of the best Morrissey books out there. Like Jackie said, it's more-so an academic study of his work than the usual style of biography that really just recaps a person's life. Very professional and well-written too...you can tell Gavin Hopps isn't biased or any kind of sensationalist.

A few more pictures...

morrissey_laweekly.jpg

morrissey_209.jpg

I know it's the whole group, but I think he looks particularly beautiful in this photo. I can only imagine what Johnny's thinking...
smiths_group01.jpg

'Oh you handsome devil...'
'For goodness sake Johnny, look at the camera!'
'Can't...avert...gaze...too lovely...' :p

I know it's the whole group, but I think he looks particularly beautiful in this photo. I can only imagine what Johnny's thinking...
smiths_group01.jpg

'Oh you handsome devil...'
'For goodness sake Johnny, look at the camera!'
'Can't...avert...gaze...too lovely...' :p

"Mustn't...bite...delicious...neck...!" :horny:

"Mustn't...bite...delicious...neck...!" :horny:

:lbf: He does look particularly fixated on Morrissey's neck! Though it's a justified fixation if you ask me... :o

There are quite a few really adorable pictures of Morrissey and Johnny together, but I'm reluctant to post them because I'm not sure if they really belong here or not (I myself find them frinky, but maybe that's just me). That, and I suspect we've all seen every picture from The Smiths era that's ever made its way on to the internet. :rolleyes:

Had to make this bigger! :D

Picture4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom