morrissey frink thread!

I always pray that somehow I have the ultimate pleasure of having a naughty dream about Morrissey.

You won't believe it but I had two Moz dreams after the first concert! I can't remember the first one but in the second I dreamt I was on a Moz concert (it was ON the street without a proper stage) and he called Julia onto the "stage" and kissed her!!! Then he ran away because he had huge depressions again and thought it was wrong to kiss her. I followed him saying "come back come back, it's okay to kiss her, come back!" Mad.

My friend had a dream, too: Moz was a wizard! (Too much Harry Potter, I suppose) He was a good wizard. THE good wizard. And he was fighting against THE bad wizard (must be Voldemort). What a strange thing.

But - I never understood what happened to his arm because of the lines or scars. What is it?

q954_fs.jpg

q955_fs.jpg

q956_fs.jpg

q957_fs.jpg

When I see the last picture I just want to hold him in my arms!!!

Some more:

q953_fs.jpg

q952_fs.jpg

WHY! said:
But - I never understood what happened to his arm because of the lines or scars. What is it?

What happened? Well, since they're fake and he wants to look like a tough, bad guy, nothing I guess. ;)

I didn't realise Morrissey promoted self harming!

THIS exactly came arcross my mind when I saw these pictures for the very first time!

What happened? Well, since they're fake and he wants to look like a tough, bad guy, nothing I guess. ;)

Oh yes, Moz our bad guy:

gram3.jpg

Well it's pretty silly to put fake cuts and bruises on your skin for a photoshoot or is their some sort of message behind it that I'm obviously missing?

Wasn't this around Southpaw-era? He just had a fascination with violence - just like he did with boxers. We can all have our whims, can't we?

i have to say im partial to older moz, rather then his younger self

but when all is said and done, hes adorable, period

Back
Top Bottom