morrissey frink thread!

Aww yea it is, Its taken from the how soon is now video.
Nice one this one is also a total fav of mine

these0.gif

For some reason, I seem to remember that GIF from a clip someewhere... not the HSIN music video, but they were speaking... They open the stage curtain to the crowd, which screams enthusiastically, and Johnny says something like "He's celibate, girls!" and then they cut to the behind view of Johnny hanging on to Moz' shoulder lol. I always wondered why he did that :p

For some reason, I seem to remember that GIF from a clip someewhere... not the HSIN music video, but they were speaking... They open the stage curtain to the crowd, which screams enthusiastically, and Johnny says something like "He's celibate, girls!" and then they cut to the behind view of Johnny hanging on to Moz' shoulder lol. I always wondered why he did that :p
You are right, thats the clip right enough, the clip with Johnny and his arm on moz came from a tv show and that is what Johnny says, I love it!
The gif in my sig is from HSIN

Thank you Vicarinatutugal!! (I love your nickname, is so sweet) You just made my day!!!!!

On the other hand, those 2 gifs and the video we saw today on Andy Rourke's MySpace are heavy 'strengtheners' of the special "love" and relationship between the two of them theory.

:rolleyes:
shirt0.gif

I was told Morrissey was immensely strong...:rolleyes: And he is afraid of a little button!:p
I am very disappointed! (ah ah ah)

:rolleyes:
shirt0.gif

I was told Morrissey was immensely strong...:rolleyes: And he is afraid of a little button!:p
I am very disappointed! (ah ah ah)

Haha, Well at least he tryed. The website with the gifs is here

031.gif

Thanks for the link...:cool:

Speaking of Moz' and Johnny's rumoured 'special' relationship :p , has anyone seen the youtube clip of the Diesel-U-Music Awards 2006, where Mick Rock is being honoured for his photography etc, and Johnny presents him the Award? Johnny talks about being a fan and then Mick comes up, grabs his face and kisses him on the mouth quite forcefully :o .

Here's the link.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_1TiqvZwEuw

Johnny talks about being a fan and then Mick comes up, grabs his face and kisses him on the mouth quite forcefully :o

Thanks for the link! Well, I don't wanna get kissed by Mick Rock! Than rather kissed by Johnny, he's cute. I wonder what he thought with this kiss....

not a picture but GOD DAMN

benikiss3.gif

Outrageous! :eek: Yet, I can't think of anything better than watching this great Moz moment in an animated gif file over and over again. Nothing better. Nothing. Not world peace. Not free ice cream. Not even a kitty cat parade. Nothing.

This is it. I have found my happiness.

Outrageous! :eek: Yet, I can't think of anything better than watching this great Moz moment in an animated gif file over and over again. Nothing better. Nothing. Not world peace. Not free ice cream. Not even a kitty cat parade. Nothing.

This is it. I have found my happiness.

LOL agreed! Although something tells me, purely for hygiene reasons, he only pushed the shirt down his trousers rather than down his pants lol. But who knows?? Maybe he thought the fans might think it more authentic :D crash the car on the way home, all that crotch-sniffing :o

Back
Top Bottom