morrissey frink thread!

My my...you sure find fantastic pictures...thank you!:)

In that top one he looks like that Luke Perry from Beverley Hills 90210. Look at his shaved eyebrow.

Sorry i THOUGHT THIS WAS A VANILLA ICE website

Some pretty good photography on this page.

I just find it really weird that Morrissey can go from young hunk to "old rugby ball head" within the space of a few years!

I just find it really weird that Morrissey can go from young hunk to "old rugby ball head" within the space of a few years!

ahaha - old rugby ball head - that's mean! there are some women here who like the oldie more than the young hunk you know! not me thow...

WHAT?! " Old rugby ball head "....the mind boggles. I for one, think the man only improves with age

I for one, think the man only improves with age
well, let's not get carried away here.... but ok, a matter of taste. I think he looks grumpy these days, thinner lips also - much less charming in interviews. a tad arrogant now, no? shyness is nice.....

well, let's not get carried away here.... but ok, a matter of taste. I think he looks grumpy these days, thinner lips also - much less charming in interviews. a tad arrogant now, no? shyness is nice.....

grumpy? arrogant?
NoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo!

why did you remove your signature...:(

well because it was rather large, and its nearly a month now since i missed out on the gmex gigs.. (it was made by a friend to cheer me at not being able to go from illness)
I just wish this place would let me stick in another piccy one... NONE of the 'functions' are working for me now for some mad unexplained reason.

well because it was rather large, and its nearly a month now since i missed out on the gmex gigs.. (it was made by a friend to cheer me at not being able to go from illness)
I just wish this place would let me stick in another piccy one... NONE of the 'functions' are working for me now for some mad unexplained reason.

Oh I see..it was very well done. :D

Smilies work for me but I had problems when I tried to add signature.

WHAT?! " Old rugby ball head "....the mind boggles. I for one, think the man only improves with age

I think so too...although I like the way he looked when he was younger and the way he looks now. I like both looks very much. He's turned into a handsome man, with the same charm.....:D

grumpy? arrogant?
NoooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo!

Exactly....what would have made anyne think he was grumpy and arrogant?? I think he still has that same charm that he did when he was younger. It may be a bit different though, but I quite love to see recent interviews.....he makes me laugh, the facial expressions he mkaes and the things he says....I'm telling you, pure charm! ;)

PLEASE!! HE IS NOW MORE THAN EVER... THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!! I would sell my life to spend a love night with him... There is no 47 y-o man sexier, manlier, more distinguished and elegant than him in this world.

Exactly....what would have made anyne think he was grumpy and arrogant?? I think he still has that same charm that he did when he was younger. It may be a bit different though, but I quite love to see recent interviews.....he makes me laugh, the facial expressions he mkaes and the things he says....I'm telling you, pure charm! ;)

weeeelll, yes he makes me laugh too but he didn't say "I don't like people" and "most people have absolutely nothing interesting to say" before - and now he does. I don't find that very charming. His old interviews - wow - what a sweeeetie he was.

Back
Top Bottom