morrissey frink thread!

That's new to me. Where's it from? Are there any more?

Morrissey would like to offer some choons to get the party started.

x04.gif

I found it in Di's LJ archive. I believe it's from the behind-the-scenes footage of the You Have Killed Me video.

(http://dicartwright.livejournal.com/6799.html#cutid1)

PS - I was good, Di, and moved it to my account so as not to steal your bandwidth. Yay me!!! ;)

"Cheers...Would you care to dance?"

kil0.gif

"Nooo."

The running man in the background is about to tackle a very inebriated Echo, who has suddenly lost all of her inhibitions.....

:highfive: Yes! I've jumped the stage. popped one of those chocolate covered strawberries into his mouth, and given him a hug. :sweet:

Ken sprawled out on the cake was pretty frinky! :lbf:

Happy 2 million views Frinkers and lurkers!! :thumb:

Morrissey-31.jpg

MorrisseyAnnArbor.jpg

mozsailor.jpg

The music on this one makes me :rofl: ^^^^

from depeche609

This one is beautiful! :love:

from je suis julie.

Last edited by a moderator:

The music on this one makes me :rofl: ^^^^

from depeche609

This one is beautiful! :love:

from je suis julie.

Sorry about the U2 :o but I do enjoy their occasional single. And the video they made for it had Moz in it, too, so :p.

I was supposed to make some non-Moz related videos after learning that software. Never did it.

Anyway...back to the :horny:
OaklandFRSTcether69-1.gif

rabo03.gif

I don't think anyone is pathetic enough to say that people 'shouldn't find Morrissey physically attractive,' or as you prefer to say..."a fitty"...but this forum (and in particular this thread) seems more like the kind of thing you'd expect to find on a Zac Efron site run by 13 year olds.

You should try not taking yourself so seriously once in a while...fitty is a great idiom ;)

Who is Zac Efron?

The question
4379489615_4dc3e6ae22_o.jpg

4379490103_741441e2b3_o.jpg

4379489791_aeef36f000_o.jpg

Ha! perfect choices :D. May our views continue to grow with wonderful old favorites and hopefully some new pictures as well!

He's attractive and I'd probably think so even if he wasn't him, but it's because of what is inside of him that he's so over-the-top gorgeous to my eyes. How could I possibly consider some random man's tummy scar sexy? Abdomen scars aren't inherently sexy. It's the tummy scar of the man whose art penetrated my heart and mind so completely that I was forever changed for the better. The scar of that man becomes a symbol of his pain and of our caring. His entire being is a symbol of who he is inside. Most of us who frequent the frink thread get that.

Happy 2 million, everybody! :thumb:

:tears: It's true! Beautifully put.

I love it when we have parties. Morrissey's brought us some snacks!

icecream.jpg
chastain11.jpg
morrissey1_web.jpg

m129.jpg

candybar-1.jpg

boyhappy7picture2wz1.jpg

7f7ca925.jpg

tie2.jpg

booth.jpg

aupairboy2.jpg

oh, It just your repartee with largactil reminder me of two people who frequented these shores a while back. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.:thumb:
len.jpg

I don't think it's ever a good thing when you remind someone of people that have previously argued on this thread is it?!

Oh well, it's another day now so I'll try not to re-read what I wrote so I don't die of embarrassment :blushing:

On a different subject, did anyone ever get any good photos of Ventura? The links on the 'Tour' thread don't always work for me for some reason.

I stumbled across this today and thought - wouldn't it be the Frinkiest thing ever to see Morrissey in a classical context like this? I think this performance falls a bit flat when the singer takes the stage because he doesn't have the stage presence that Moz exudes.

It would be so fantastic to hear that voice backed by full orchestra, a live chorus, throw in a piano. Boz could conduct. Moz in a tux. *sigh* It would be so powerful.

I stumbled across this today and thought - wouldn't it be the Frinkiest thing ever to see Morrissey in a classical context like this? I think this performance falls a bit flat when the singer takes the stage because he doesn't have the stage presence that Moz exudes.

It would be so fantastic to hear that voice backed by full orchestra, a live chorus, throw in a piano. Boz could conduct. Moz in a tux. *sigh* It would be so powerful.

What do you thing he would sing though? Life is a Pigsty might be quite good.

I went into a highly recommended tattoo place earlier today to see about getting my gladiolus started and I chose my artist based on this tattoo in his portfolio:
l_f9947e270bb44a2db94b1259642c92a6.jpg

It's one of the better Morrissey tattoos, you must admit. Nearly frinky, even!

What do you thing he would sing though? Life is a Pigsty might be quite good.

At last I Am Born,
Friday Mourning,
Jack the ripper. (although i can see that turning out AWFULLY!)

edit: I'll never be anybodies hero now,

Back
Top Bottom