morrissey frink thread!

I saved the following photograph from this thread a while ago, but does anybody know the story behind it? Where is it from etc.?

mozflowers.jpg

I believe The Smiths were performing at the UEA.

I laughed so hard.

Me too. You know I almost stripped for Morrissey at the last show I went too (I started to take off my top), but he admonished me that it was Easter so no stripping (not exact words - makes cute /nervous little sound instead). :lbf: It's the cutest sound clip ever (ok, maybe just to me) and I listen to it whenever I need cheering up even though I sound like the biggest idiot/dork/un-original twit (I had my chance to say something to him on the microphone and all I managed was practically screaming at him asking for his shirt - I still beat myself up about it but it happened so fast and just sort of came out). However, I still LOVE having the clip because well - Morrissey is admonishing ME (and I'll always remember the silly way he was looking at me). Ahhh... (I'd be happy to email to anyone but don't know how to share a sound bite otherwise and unfortunately no video).

To clarify - I wasn't going to strip to show Moz my headlamps, but he had just said "can I have your top?" when I (stupidly) asked for his shirt.

me too. You know i almost stripped for morrissey at the last show i went too (i started to take off my top), but he admonished me that it was easter so no stripping (not exact words - makes cute /nervous little sound instead). :lbf: It's the cutest sound clip ever (ok, maybe just to me) and i listen to it whenever i need cheering up even though i sound like the biggest idiot/dork/un-original twit (i had my chance to say something to him on the microphone and all i managed was practically screaming at him asking for his shirt - i still beat myself up about it but it happened so fast and just sort of came out). However, i still love having the clip because well - morrissey is admonishing me (and i'll always remember the silly way he was looking at me). Ahhh... (i'd be happy to email to anyone but don't know how to share a sound bite otherwise and unfortunately no video).

To clarify - i wasn't going to strip to show moz my headlamps, but he had just said "can i have your top?" when i (stupidly) asked for his shirt.

email it to meeeeeee!!!!

*sees a knitted immortalization of the Morrissey-Jesse waltz in the future...*
*not sure how she feels about this :straightface: * *wait, yes she does...NOOOOOOOOooooooooo (although I'm sure the knitted version would be hilarious)*

Here's something else to scare you, Alice. Over on the Knitting Thread, I've just unveiled my new Spring Collection for Knitted Moz.
Clicky!:D

Me too. You know I almost stripped for Morrissey at the last show I went too (I started to take off my top), but he admonished me that it was Easter so no stripping (not exact words - makes cute /nervous little sound instead). :lbf: It's the cutest sound clip ever (ok, maybe just to me) and I listen to it whenever I need cheering up even though I sound like the biggest idiot/dork/un-original twit (I had my chance to say something to him on the microphone and all I managed was practically screaming at him asking for his shirt - I still beat myself up about it but it happened so fast and just sort of came out). However, I still LOVE having the clip because well - Morrissey is admonishing ME (and I'll always remember the silly way he was looking at me). Ahhh... (I'd be happy to email to anyone but don't know how to share a sound bite otherwise and unfortunately no video).

To clarify - I wasn't going to strip to show Moz my headlamps, but he had just said "can I have your top?" when I (stupidly) asked for his shirt.

Email it to me, please! :D (I'll send you my address)

Here's something else to scare you, Alice. Over on the Knitting Thread, I've just unveiled my new Spring Collection for Knitted Moz.
Clicky!:D

BWAHAHAHAHA! Hey, that's the most accurate portrayal of his body-hair yet! Truely awesome! :D

Actually, I love it! And am oddly jealous that you get to undress and dress knitted Moz.

Me three! I'd love to hear that! Silly Moz forgetting that we wouldn't hesitate to do whatever he asked.

:)They're gorgeous. In fact to me (a person who've never ever touched a needle, a thread or whatever in a lifetime) these dolls are a miracle. Yet I wish I didn't click on the link above - now I'm sitting in my university library with a moronic smile on my face. (People already think I'm mad, now their doubts - if any - will be removed entirely.)

You're very kind. Thank you. :)

LOL - that's what you get for Frinking instead of studying!:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom