morrissey frink thread!

That Father Steven is a bad influence.

He's a Holy Terror, that one. :squiffy:

HolyTerror.jpg

Kate, truly you must publish books of Mini Moz adventures. I would buy the entire collection.

So, I put this on the knitting thread and said to myself "If the knobheads at Photobucket don't stamp on this by this evening, I'll stick it on the Frink." Which is probably tempting fate but here goes.....

SpringtimeforKnitler.jpg

Lazy Springbather

*spits tea everywhere*
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha, OH MY GOLOSHES!!! :eek:

Made my week, no my month, (i might just have to print it off and stick it up at work to keep me smiling through the stresses of easter) thankyou my mad friend. :lbf:

^Great find! *bites tongue* ;)

From the main page, Moz is, apparently, an Irish "hunk" a hunk o' burnin' love

"Alright, this one's kind of cheating—and, uh, kind of old—but being born in England to Irish parents still makes him 100 percent green in our books. He’s also 100 percent awesome with that Jagger-esque swagger and three decades of melancholic tunes that just get us. There is a light and it never goes out—in our hearts for Morrissey!"

I would have chosen a hunkier picture, lovely as this one may be. Something a little more....

l_f14f16181309405c95ba7a6daced49f6.jpg

or...
coachella09_heart.jpg

Post your favorite "hunk" pictures!

Kate, truly you must publish books of Mini Moz adventures. I would buy the entire collection.

*posts well-thumbed volumes in a plain brown wrapper*

And Cat's Mother - I LOVED sunbathing Morrissey. Great smile and laugh to start of my Friday morning here.

*spits tea everywhere*
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha, OH MY GOLOSHES!!! :eek:

Made my week, no my month, (i might just have to print it off and stick it up at work to keep me smiling through the stresses of easter) thankyou my mad friend. :lbf:

Thanks - I'm glad Mr Springbather gave you a laugh. Although I wish lottie hadn't mentioned Easter - it's giving me more silly photo ideas. :rolleyes:

*posts well-thumbed volumes in a plain brown wrapper*

Thanks - I'm glad Mr Springbather gave you a laugh. Although I wish lottie hadn't mentioned Easter - it's giving me more silly photo ideas. :rolleyes:

omg if you hang a half eaten easter egg on his manhood, i'll , i'll.... think of a cunning punishment in time for the release.
(photo not egg/manhood! BEHAVE people)

*shakes fist*

Back
Top Bottom