morrissey frink thread!

:horny:

bluetone.jpg

*swoon* :guitar:

It looks like he's set to whip something out :eek:
I always associate this photo with the 'Maladjusted' review in 'Gay Times' magazine by Richard Smith where during 'Wide to Receive' he apparently imagined the beautiful sight of Morrissey spreadeagled with his sphincter open to the warm summer breeze.....:eek: again!

Just reading that makes me feel a bit refreshed myself.

I always associate this photo with the 'Maladjusted' review in 'Gay Times' magazine by Richard Smith where during 'Wide to Receive' he apparently imagined the beautiful sight of Morrissey spreadeagled with his sphincter open to the warm summer breeze.....:eek: again!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Must. find. magazine.

:eek: *fans self*

Wow. Moz sphincter. Wow.

A moment of silence, please.

How about we raise it a notch above crude.

mozmelt2.jpg

How about we say anything we damn well please? How about that?

mozmelt2.jpg

How about Morrissey shits in your face with the anus you dreamily imagine.

Today, April 1, is my 1-year Morrissey-live anniversary (and Jesse Tobias' b-day)!

Columbus show photos by Andrea McCorkle and daytonteri on Flickr.

columbus20091.jpg
columbus20092.jpg
columbus20093.jpg

columbus20094.jpg

columbusbyandreamccorkle4.jpg

columbusbyandreamccorkle2.jpg

columbusbyandreamccorkle1.jpg

Our encore. Starting with a sweet embrace of the first person to really get up onstage followed by lots of hugs and invasions.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJ-uDYXWSfg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJ-uDYXWSfg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

columbus20095.jpg

How about Morrissey shits in your face with the anus you dreamily imagine.

I hate it when people are "crude" in here. Don't you?

I don't have the the time or inclination to look back through all of your posts to remind you of all the extremely crude things you've said on Solo, but there have been many. MANY.

...Besides, I don't find anything particularly over-the-top crude about Morrissey's dear nethers.

Today, April 1, is my 1-year Morrissey-live anniversary (and Jesse Tobias' b-day)!

columbus20091.jpg
columbus20092.jpg
columbus20093.jpg

columbus20094.jpg

Our encore. Starting with a sweet embrace of the first person to really get up onstage followed by lots of hugs and invasions.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJ-uDYXWSfg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KJ-uDYXWSfg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

columbus20095.jpg

Gretchen, these are great photos... *sings "Memories"*

Thanks for answering my question Scarlet!

Every still is great! The video is equally amazing!

Thanks. I had a heck of a time getting stills because, for some reason, I couldn't pause this video without a big arrow in the center. I hate that!

Yes, it's a wonderful video. I wish the end hadn't been mutilated.

:lbf: Great one! I was on vacation for a few days and brought no computer with me and didn't use it at the hotel. This was really the only place I missed checking in on. :)

columbus20091.jpg
columbus20092.jpg
columbus20093.jpg

columbus20094.jpg

columbus20095.jpg

Aw, happy anniversary Gretchen!!

I hate it when people are "crude" in here. Don't you?

I don't have the the time or inclination to look back through all of your posts to remind you of all the extremely crude things you've said on Solo, but there have been many. MANY.

...Besides, I don't find anything particularly over-the-top crude about Morrissey's dear nethers.

Mmmm. Let's imagine your anus. Oop? Where is it? :squiffy: Not so nice, is it. Since you are so human and need to be loved, practice a little of throwing that love back at Morrissey, not crude humiliation. Or say what you want, God knows you'll do whatever you want anyway.

Mmmm. Let's imagine your anus. Oop? Where is it? :squiffy: Not so nice, is it. Since you are so human and need to be loved, practice a little of throwing that love back at Morrissey, not crude humiliation. Or say what you want, God knows you'll do whatever you want anyway.

I have no problem imagining my anus. I'm not ashamed to have one. Why are you? There's nothing humiliating about it at all.

And just let me point out that all of us who mentioned joe frady's magazine quote were feeling fond, not crude. You're like one of those freaks who sees family photos of a naked child in the bath and yells PEDOPHILE! It's your view that is crude, not mine.

Yes, I will. You're right about that.

I have no problem imagining my anus. I'm not ashamed to have one. Why are you? There's nothing humiliating about it at all.

And just let me point out that all of us who mentioned joe frady's magazine quote were feeling fond, not crude. You're like one of those freaks who sees family photos of a naked child in the bath and yells PEDOPHILE! It's your view that is crude, not mine.

Yes, I will. You're right about that.

I hope you have some Nature's Miracle in the cupboard. You're going to need it. It's good for removing fecal matter.

Back
Top Bottom