morrissey frink thread!

Oh, I seriously start to wish I didn't know this. I'm in school and I try really really hard to read an interpretation of the gospel of Matthew but my mind just keeps wandering off. But no, no....he probably just said this to get this reaction, must fight it.
In what interview did he said that? The fact that he said it makes me think it's not true. Why would he tell that really? He probably said it to keep the interest up. Or because he likes having frinky rumors going on around him! :crazy:

Might just be the truth? ! more comfy and all that
Btw. In one of the 4 Gospels they mention a naked man (probably just with 1 sheet) running away from the scene of the Jesus/Judas kiss in the Garden of Genezareth/Jesus' Captivtion

Dear Sistersheila,

here it is
clipping.jpg

thanks but how does it work--did it work diif now-no right click save -as i had saved pics until it didnt work anymore recently?

enlargeclick - right click save - did the job, no problemo
hmm maybe cause i (/rescpetivly the libary)use on firefox when i right click
they show the option "seite speichern "aber nicht bild/grafik speichern" when i do that"seite speichern no jpg formatr is saved but a html(not uploadable) format with no pic
format is saved which one can use. this does not happen at every pic but on some ebay auctions it does..hmppfff

:squiffy: Eye spy with my gammy eye....
A beautiful bit of Dries van Noten jacket action going on here. Pity the snapper didn't get a full-length shot cos it's a draw-string print jacket, ties at the waist, which is somewhat daring for a man of Morrissey's age and waistline. But, hey, if a 50 year old can rock the deep V-neck bare chested look then he can pull off a draw-string jacket. Welcome back Moz! :thumb:

You sometimes scare me with your knowledge, Joe. But I love it.

:bow:

style.jpg

^I stole this from here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/full-length-photos/id,7900/Page,3#

Looking at the other photos from The Drums concert taken by the same photographer, I think she managed to make lots of gorgeous people look blitzed. tsk tsk. I do wish we had a full length shot - he'd look stunning.

style.jpg

^I stole this from here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/full-length-photos/id,7900/Page,3#

Looking at the other photos from The Drums concert taken by the same photographer, I think she managed to make lots of gorgeous people look blitzed. tsk tsk. I do wish we had a full length shot - he'd look stunning.

That is a rather daring jacket. I wonder if Morrissey was able to pull off the drawstring waist bit.

Btw. In one of the 4 Gospels they mention a naked man (probably just with 1 sheet) running away from the scene of the Jesus/Judas kiss in the Garden of Genezareth/Jesus' Captivtion

Hoo yeah, Bible slash... :blushing:

I have my first A-level exam in a month and a half and frinking is a great distraction from the stress, I find. :p

Wait, you're how young?! I thought I was the whippersnapper!

That is a rather daring jacket. I wonder if Morrissey was able to pull off the drawstring waist bit.

His broad shoulders probably save him. I was struck last year by how teeny his waist looks in real life.

:D:D Eee... I just saw it on LJ. Ok, all the comments have already been made but even though it's a bad pic, I love it too.:love:

Well, naked with Moz.....yeah that would definitely be more comfy.
Yes, in the gospel of Mark there is a mentioning of a man that wanted to follow Jesus but they caught him so he left his sheet and ran away naked. (Mark 14:50-52). The story is mentioned in all three synoptic gospels but only Mark mention the detail about the naked man.
Wow, now I'm going to spend the rest of the night thinking of Moz running naked...that would be so cute!

style.jpg

Yes, joe frady knows all the good stuff ;)
and OMG i love the jacket, hope not i'm the only one here!
impeccable taste as ever Morrissey! :love:

Well, naked with Moz.....yeah that would definitely be more comfy.
Yes, in the gospel of Mark there is a mentioning of a man that wanted to follow Jesus but they caught him so he left his sheet and ran away naked. (Mark 14:50-52). The story is mentioned in all three synoptic gospels but only Mark mention the detail about the naked man.
Wow, now I'm going to spend the rest of the night thinking of Moz running naked...that would be so cute!

I tried, but the cat was fascinated....

NakedRun.jpg

This is my first time posting here (yes, despite joining over two weeks ago - I apologize), and I thought it was only fitting that I post in the frink thread since it's where I've spent the majority of my time. :o

Afraid I don't have any new pictures to contribute, but I just wanted to say a very hearty thank you to all of you who have posted them - despite numerous very late nights, interrupted study sessions and the damage undoutedly caused to my cardiovascular system from the sight of such sublimely beautiful photos, I am eternally grateful. :)

I still have 1130 pages of frink to go through. I didn't realize when I started from page one just what a huge thread this was, but I'm too hooked now to skip any!

Good lord.

Is that "Good lord, the best/worst (delete where applicable) years of your life are right ahead of you" or "Good lord, frinking already! Kids these days..."? :p

Yes, joe frady knows all the good stuff ;)
and OMG i love the jacket, hope not i'm the only one here!
impeccable taste as ever Morrissey! :love:

I love the jacket too- it's a great pattern and a daring design.

This is my first time posting here (yes, despite joining over two weeks ago - I apologize), and I thought it was only fitting that I post in the frink thread since it's where I've spent the majority of my time. :o

Afraid I don't have any new pictures to contribute, but I just wanted to say a very hearty thank you to all of you who have posted them - despite numerous very late nights, interrupted study sessions and the damage undoutedly caused to my cardiovascular system from the sight of such sublimely beautiful photos, I am eternally grateful. :)

I still have 1130 pages of frink to go through. I didn't realize when I started from page one just what a huge thread this was, but I'm too hooked now to skip any!

Hello, welcome to Solo- and to the frink especially, of course. Have fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom