morrissey frink thread!

I found something a bit frinky going on in my apple tree yesterday. I warned them about sunburnt nipples but only the eldest would listen....

FamilyTree.jpg

Look at all of that acrylic hotness hanging out in your garden. All I've got in my garden is a rogue groundhog.

I found something a bit frinky going on in my apple tree yesterday. I warned them about sunburnt nipples but only the eldest would listen....

FamilyTree.jpg
that blue shirt -was it inspired of this?well the colour is a bit darker but...
1226418116.jpg

shot by jake-lovely pic:love:but strangely the pic disappeared one day after it was released from jake`s site

that blue shirt -was it inspired of this?well the colour is a bit darker but...
1226418116.jpg

shot by jake-lovely pic:love:but strangely the pic disappeared one day after it was released from jake`s site

What is it about that photo that makes me want to go up and plant my face in his chest and just inhale deeply? He looks like he smells luscious. Am I weird? :blushing:

What is it about that photo that makes me want to go up and plant my face in his chest and just inhale deeply? He looks like he smells luscious. Am I weird? :blushing:

You're not weird at all. He does smell luscious. He is the best-smelling being on the planet.

Wouldn't it be great if we could post scents? God, I'd never get anything done just coming back here to sniff him over and over.

he needs to develop a perfume brand then!
with a class ad of course shot in b/w
*hmmmm*

I hadn't seen any of these before - thank you for posting! The first one is particularly lovely. I have a strange urge to go out and buy a can of Pringles now. :p

noo please dont do that, Pringles are owned by PROCTOR AND GAMBLE,
who test on animals. :mad:

Look at all of that acrylic hotness hanging out in your garden. All I've got in my garden is a rogue groundhog.

Like having a hedgehog in your compost heap but with girth instead of prickles! (The groundhog, not the Morrisseys. Although....... :D)

:eek: the legendayr Tree Of Frink, I thought it didn't exist

They're so hot I feel guilty :p

It's an endangered species. Every time you make a lewd comment a Frink Tree dies. :squiffy:

I absoluetely adore this photo. I just noticed with the big version too that the blue background seems to be an exact match to his eye colour. *swoon*

FamilyTree.jpg

This has made by day already and it's not yet 8am. :D Thank you!

noo please dont do that, Pringles are owned by PROCTOR AND GAMBLE, who test on animals.

:tears: I wasn't aware of that. *crosses Pringles off snack list* I suppose it's a good thing then that we only get imitation Pringles here anyway...except now I'm going to have to find out if Mr Potato Crisps are owned by an animal-abusing company too. :(

Frink Request: Post your favorite Morrissey Jewelry photos -- rings, necklaces, bracelets....

I admit I have a bit of a thing for the Smiths-era beaded necklaces...

morrissey_necklace1.jpg

morrissey_necklace2.jpg

Apologies for the seriously shoddy image quality, but I couldn't find any screen grabs of this so I had to make my own (with semi-disastrous results). I do love this necklace though!
morrissey_charmingnecklace.jpg

^Those are great! Thanks Aly and Sista! I just came home from Michaels, where all jewelry-making supplies are on sale this week!!! I have a terrible bead fetish.

Mini Moz wants some Frinky necklaces.

version2.jpg

^Those are great! Thanks Aly and Sista! I just came home from Michaels, where all jewelry-making supplies are on sale this week!!! I have a terrible bead fetish.

Mini Moz wants some Frinky necklaces.

version2.jpg

He's got a lovely quiff! The hairless chest is a bit startling. Did he wax recently? :)

Back
Top Bottom