morrissey frink thread!

I'm quickly losing my mind as I wait for a call back letting me know if the seller accepts the contract on the house I want to buy.

I hope you get it! Is it going to be as pretty as this house?

meyshouseinla.jpg

I want a house that's for sale dirt cheap but it needs so much work I don't know that I could afford it even if it was free. It was a Catholic rectory in the 1920's and has a cross design in the brick near the top of the front of the roof, stained glass in a little apse at the front of the house and a beautiful back yard with mature trees.

If these were posted before I don't remember them.

The Joint, Las Vegas, December 9, 2009 by Erik Kabik

vegas095.jpg

vegas091.jpg

vegas0910.jpg

vegas098.jpg

vegas094.jpg

vegas099.jpg

vegas096.jpg

vegas092.jpg

vegas093.jpg

vegas097.jpg

I am CRAZY over this last one. *nuzzle!*

I want a house that's for sale dirt cheap but it needs so much work I don't know that I could afford it even if it was free. It was a Catholic rectory in the 1920's and has a cross design in the brick near the top of the front of the roof, stained glass in a little apse at the front of the house and a beautiful back yard with mature trees.

I'll go half with you. :thumb:

as promised some hopefully unseen(to you) pics i see in my fanzines at mags scanned+checked to hopefully make sure if they have not been appearing elsewhere online
more to come the next months!
first one-ehh..starting off with the frinkiest of the 8 *omg-drooooool*
[/img]
part 2
[IMG
part 3
3355-1-1.jpg

moz seemingly not minding the beatles experience while hogg is rather suspicious of it all

bootylicious2.jpg

bootylicious indeed-hmmmm-
655.jpg

those eyes-hypnoticly beautiful
beaut003.jpg

fanmeet.jpg

i love this pic s.the way the fan glares at moz with that loving look in his eyes -so sweet
995665-1.jpg

smithsfanzinelive.jpg

I hope you get it! Is it going to be as pretty as this house?

meyshouseinla.jpg

Can I have that denim clad table top accessory for my house?

The house needs a bit of cosmetic work inside, but if it becomes mine, I plan on making it charming and cottagy. Here's what it looks like on the outside:

3Meaderexterior.jpg

And since this is the frink thread, here's a bit..
sepiamoz.jpg

Can I have that denim clad table top accessory for my house?

Seriously! I was at Old Time Pottery the other day and they didn't have anything like that! :p *sigh* I have big plans for my future abode but I'm pretty sure NOTHING can make it look THAT good. :)

Here's the one I've been pining for. I always sing Ganglord when I drive past, 'cause it's in the hood, yo!

house.jpg

And here a little (VERY SHORT) video Frink, looking cute leaving the MTV Latin Music Awards last October, and proof that Sarah is very pretty. I think she looks like a glamorous enemy spy from a Bond movie!

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTbd1Y6zlz0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTbd1Y6zlz0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:horny::horny:

I agree they kind of sucked the Morrissey out of him here - but I still find it really HOT. I kind of imagine him playfully dressing up and trying out a different character followed by a little silly and really hot sex. :blushing:

Fingers crossed on the house GingerSnap - it looks lovely.

I watched the BBC version of Hamlet that aired on PBS last night.
"To be or not to be" in cuffed jeans and a tight t-shirt worked. :horny:

The one with David Tennant :)horny:)? I still have yet to watch that.

Let's have some Hot Hamlet Moz:

hamletmoz-1-1.jpg

To be or not to be?

l_f14f16181309405c95ba7a6daced49f6.jpg

BE! With ILs like that it would be a sin not to be.

Shakespeare even mentions them:

But that the dread of something after death --
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns -- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?

(clearly that's just the Elizabethan spelling :p)

I'll shut up now. But not before I post this incredibly Hamlet-ian video:

Perfect frink combination. Hamlet Moz, topless Moz, dancing-around-graveyards Moz. Yum.

Last edited by a moderator:
That message was so good of him to write. I went to bed last night feeling peaceful after reading that.

Yes. It did lift a little of the stress out of my life, actually. It was good of him. He's a good guy, despite what so many people say of him.

Yes. It did lift a little of the stress out of my life, actually. It was good of him. He's a good guy, despite what so many people say of him.

It always amazes me how many people dont see it. their loss I suppose,
I almost made it to the end of the 1st paragraph without crying but then the bits about not being scared of anyone etc, well that just finished me off.
im crying a lot now, but you know its not just SAD tears its also HAPPY THANKFUL tears, im so thankful to Moz for those lovely words, and for who he is, (without which a lot of us wouldnt know each other).
without rabbiting on I just wanna say I truly love and value the friends I have made through our mutual devotion to Moz, I know I would have not found like minded, genuine lovely people anywhere else in this world.

It always amazes me how many people dont see it. their loss I suppose,
I almost made it to the end of the 1st paragraph without crying but then the bits about not being scared of anyone etc, well that just finished me off.
im crying a lot now, but you know its not just SAD tears its also HAPPY THANKFUL tears, im so thankful to Moz for those lovely words, and for who he is, (without which a lot of us wouldnt know each other).
without rabbiting on I just wanna say I truly love and value the friends I have made through our mutual devotion to Moz, I know I would have not found like minded, genuine lovely people anywhere else in this world.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :) It's things like this that vividly remind me of what a wonderful, decent human being he is.

pt2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom