morrissey frink thread!

WOW!!! You're worse than me now! Congratulations! :D

What???? I was just thinking that I doubted that little puppet would be able to distract him effectively!

Are you referring to putting a well oiled finger in morrisseys arse? Divine

Wow you girls have been busy while I've been out and about....I do insist on the tambo though being included somehow though and maybe not the boobie tassles. I'm loving the couch scene with the tambo and maybe being tied up with his mic cord....YESSSSSSSS!

ok edit on the sofa/tambo arrangement,

once hes arranged on the sofa, tambo in place, paisley cushions under sensitive bits, mic cord artfully draped, the LOOP would start up on the sound system, forcing him to leap up and start dancing with that tambo, and whilst hes distracted we can grab the cord mic and tie him to that tree..

one prob, whos gonna be able to unpeel their tongue from the floor for long enough to do so.. ? (not me)
:lbf:

Seriously, I lighten up on the frink thread for awhile, then when I come back you're all kidnapping and molesting him... and oiling his anus!! A little hair-tasting is nothing compared to this! Don't get me wrong -- I'm all for it. I know it's just make-believe and all in fun, but gosh, you have to admit some barrier seems to have come down.

Seriously, I lighten up on the frink thread for awhile, then when I come back you're all kidnapping and molesting him... and oiling his anus!! A little hair-tasting is nothing compared to this! Don't get me wrong -- I'm all for it. I know it's just make-believe and all in fun, but gosh, you have to admit some barrier seems to have come down.

I'm not into the anus oiling I don't know who came up with that...all I did was come up with the couch scene with a little help from Julies picture and all hell broke loose! :lbf:

I'm not into the anus oiling I don't know who came up with that...all I did was come up with the couch scene with a little help from Julies picture and all hell broke loose! :lbf:

Yeah, but you just typed "anus oiling." My work is done here. :lbf:

Agrees, only one person suggested such a thing, the rest of us were being quite innocent, (nothing we werent pretty sure Moz wouldnt be up for with a bit of persuasion)

Not guilty- I just suggested some strategic tie and chain placement, and there was some talk of cat-luring, but then Scarlet mentioned the anus-oiling, and it was all downhill from there. :lbf:

God, that was a gerund-heavy response.

Not guilty- I just suggested some strategic tie and chain placement, and there was some talk of cat-luring, but then Scarlet mentioned the anus-oiling, and it was all downhill from there. :lbf:

*is tempted to correct this to UPHILL*

*sits on hands*
:blushing:

No, no... I think it's adorable when you girls become scandalous. Carry on. :)

Back
Top Bottom