morrissey frink thread!

Okay, I did it. She was proud of the kill, so... there we go.

Okay here we go, I'm sure this will bring much criticism my way but I'm ready for it...I think. My husband just recently got into hunting...UGH! Insert big eye roll here. I don't know why he's into it, something about his best friend just recently having his one and only parent die and it's a way for them to bond...I don't know. He just went bear hunting but luckily all they managed to do was feed numerous bear loads of doughnuts and other things, good for the bear! I am glad to say no one shot anything, in fact no one ever took a shot..WHEW! First of all I would make them all use the meat if they did get anything...I made them take a HUGE cooler along just in case. It is illegal to not take the meat along with you btw. Second he would never ever be posting pictures up on any of my profiles and I would NOT be looking at any of said pictures. Third I WOULD NOT BE PROUD OF IT!!!! I find the bragging part pretty ridiculous...what the hell has "god bless America" have anything to do with killing a bear? And from a tree stand...at least get down on the ground with the bear..have some balls! Okay I've said my peace on it...just let it be known I DO NOT SUPPORT IT!!! He lets me do my things and I have to let him do his...all I can do is make sure every bit of shooting any poor animal is put to use, not that any of you will agree with that but It makes me feel slightly better anyway.

I'm so proud of you Spyder. You've got tenacity and have courage in your convictions. Even if you didn't get the outcome you were after, i'm sure you've made her consider the consequences of her/his actions a little more carefully.
Well done Spyder, bravo, i applaud you.:flowers:

Once again, nightie and I are in agreement. Well done for having the courage to talk to her about it, Spyder. :)

...just let it be known I DO NOT SUPPORT IT!!! He lets me do my things and I have to let him do his...all I can do is make sure every bit of shooting any poor animal is put to use, not that any of you will agree with that but It makes me feel slightly better anyway.
Pagnani - you can't be held accountable for others actions and i'm sure you provide an alternative perspective for your partner... a voice of reason as such. At the very least, use will be made of the murdered beasts flesh... which is possibly less horrific than purchasing cellophane wrapped flesh from a supermarket (assuming a clean painless kill - which i suppose one should never assume).
Once again, nightie and I are in agreement. Well done for having the courage to talk to her about it, Spyder. :)
doffing my cap to you good lady!;)

Wow, you have had a busy night here! You awful naughty ladies! :D

Here is something to calm you down....or maybe not
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75892126@N00/3374272691/
can't embed it, sorry

If flickr user Somegal isn't a Frinker, she definitely should be!

I like how the only clear moment of his face in this video is a head-scratch with a nice squishy-face!

Another short vid from that user of a little chatting right before Let Me Kiss You - "Well, I'm the type who just cannot be loved....I just can't be...I tried...." Does he say he lives life in the 'me lane' or the 'mean lane?'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75892126@N00/3375067050/in/photostream/

Well done Spydie, you did the RIGHT thing,
if she decides to use it to ruin your friendship, then stuff her. you are worthy of better anyway. :)

Well done Spydie, you did the RIGHT thing,
if she decides to use it to ruin your friendship, then stuff her. you are worthy of better anyway. :)

Lottie I love in your siggy gif that when he sets the sign down by the drum a big spot light comes on and lights it up!. Never noticed that before...now off to lunch! Happy frinking ladies!

I liked that news story, Crystal. Not everyone is horrid. :)

If you watched the news story on television (maybe there's a youtube clip) you can see that the bear fell comfortably on the tarp. I always worry about that part, but I guess it's good they go limp from the tranquilizer so that they don't tense up during the dangerous fall part. ;)

Okay here we go, I'm sure this will bring much criticism my way but I'm ready for it...I think. My husband just recently got into hunting...UGH! Insert big eye roll here. I don't know why he's into it, something about his best friend just recently having his one and only parent die and it's a way for them to bond...I don't know. He just went bear hunting but luckily all they managed to do was feed numerous bear loads of doughnuts and other things, good for the bear! I am glad to say no one shot anything, in fact no one ever took a shot..WHEW! First of all I would make them all use the meat if they did get anything...I made them take a HUGE cooler along just in case. It is illegal to not take the meat along with you btw. Second he would never ever be posting pictures up on any of my profiles and I would NOT be looking at any of said pictures. Third I WOULD NOT BE PROUD OF IT!!!! I find the bragging part pretty ridiculous...what the hell has "god bless America" have anything to do with killing a bear? And from a tree stand...at least get down on the ground with the bear..have some balls! Okay I've said my peace on it...just let it be known I DO NOT SUPPORT IT!!! He lets me do my things and I have to let him do his...all I can do is make sure every bit of shooting any poor animal is put to use, not that any of you will agree with that but It makes me feel slightly better anyway.

I agree with this 1000%. Shoot an animal on it's playing field, fine. Just be damned sure you

A. Honor it's sacrifice by eating it and making some use of it's pelt.
B. Don't bait and kill, kill in it;s natural environment so there's no advantage to the hunter.
C. Don't hunt out of season or hunt endangered animals. And don't chase and frighten. Fox hunting is wrong for this reason.

I could never kill an animal but some people have that primal instinct. It's not necessarily Big Dick Syndrome, though there is some of that in every category, but hunting should only be a functional sport, hunt to eat, not to stuff a carcass and brag about it. :mad:

I want to reitterate I don't endorse hunting.

Sorry about that Spyderfyngers.

How can anyone be 'proud' of killing a bear - or anything else?!

I can't find a frinky photo - that hasn't already been posted 16 billion times - sorry! :(

Lottie I love in your siggy gif that when he sets the sign down by the drum a big spot light comes on and lights it up!. Never noticed that before...now off to lunch! Happy frinking ladies!

It's approval from the heavens! :thumb:

Hunting = not Frinky, unless it is this song. I was gonna post the Marvelette's version, but then I saw this and I LIKE it. Despite the hair :p

"You were the catch that I was after
I looked up and I was in your arms and I knew that I was captured"

Rawrrrrr

Edit: My brain is also singing Hungry Like the Wolf. But don't worry. I wont post that here.

How 'bout some new photo shoot ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's approval from the heavens! :thumb:

Hunting = not Frinky, unless it is this song. I was gonna post the Marvelette's version, but then I saw this and I LIKE it. Despite the hair :p

"You were the catch that I was after
I looked up and I was in your arms and I knew that I was captured"

Rawrrrrr

Edit: My brain is also singing Hungry Like the Wolf. But don't worry. I wont post that here.

How 'bout some new photo shoot ideas?

I JUST put a vinyl copy of that album in the free give-away box at work. It went fast!

New photo shoot ideas? Hmm. How do you top Morrissey with a furry pussy resting on his privates? Pussycat, I meant pussycat....

Last edited by a moderator:
New photo shoot ideas? Hmm. How do you top Morrissey with a furry pussy resting on his privates? Pussycat, I meant pussycat....

This is what happens if you are just 2 days away from the frink and there are no recent Moz pictures to frink on. So Morrisseym if you want us to retain your decency, you`ll just have to be photographed now ... doing whatever you m fancy, stroking pussies flowers ...

morrisseylive6.jpg

Morrissey-19.jpg

chelseybday4.jpg

moz5-1.jpg

gg33.jpg

I just wanted to vent some impotent rage. Someone I've known for a long time online (an older American woman) is married to a guy who enjoys hunting and takes the kids to go and randomly shoot things in the wild. He's just killed a black bear - from a platform in a tree - and has posted a load of photos online of the dead bear. It's a beautiful animal. He's not even going to eat the meat - they're going to stuff it and stand it up in the house like a massive, furry penis-substitute.

And all his friends are leaving comments like "oh, you the man, God bless America, blah blah blah". I want to leave some withering comment to rain on his parade, but I've known his wife for so long and I don't want to wreck our friendship. It's frustrating.

So...in short...I need some comfort frink.

This kind of thing embarrasses me for Americans. Please don't think we're all like this, or even that this sort of thing has been normalized for us. To me it's still an outrage even though I live in a big hunting community. And it's not just me. My family is the same way. The family that raised me and also jamescagney's family.

GOOD!

You know, someone very well-known here on Solo posted photos of dead animals turned into rugs in her home on Facebook and then joked with people about them in her comments. I was aghast! I unfriended her. It made me literally cry to see those photos, so I just couldn't risk her posting more and ruining my day.

She was horribly offended, of course, and has been attacking me on Solo at every opportunity since. :[

I agree with this 1000%. Shoot an animal on it's playing field, fine. Just be damned sure you

A. Honor it's sacrifice by eating it and making some use of it's pelt.
B. Don't bait and kill, kill in it;s natural environment so there's no advantage to the hunter.
C. Don't hunt out of season or hunt endangered animals. And don't chase and frighten. Fox hunting is wrong for this reason.

Absolutely. I mean, that's the basic anthropological rule. It's waste. A caveman could have told you that.

This man baited the bear with doughnuts (and took photos of the bloody corpse still clinging to the doughnuts), shot it from a tree, and is just going to stuff it and display it. Totally wasteful.

Onto the frink, people! Thank you for all your support. :flowers:

Some of my favorite Moz Photo Shoots thus far:

The obvious ones: The Jake Walters Pool series, The Travis Shin 7" shot, cover of YOR

THIS, because it's brilliant. Is the train on time? *grumble*
hi_2006_youhavekilledmecd2_1.jpg

Every single photo (and video) shot in a cemetry (sic), such as:
m117.jpg

And this is also brilliant *LOVE*:
daddy.jpg

picture.php

I plead insanity.

And I must learn how to add chest hair.

This is great! :thumb:

Alright..NEW POSTION for the photo shoot...still with the tambo scenario....
Morrissey3RETNA2401_468x340.jpg

PICTURE IT, PICTURE IT!!!

O-M-G! Yes!

Some of my favorite Moz Photo Shoots thus far:

The obvious ones: The Jake Walters Pool series, The Travis Shin 7" shot, cover of YOR

THIS, because it's brilliant. Is the train on time? *grumble*
hi_2006_youhavekilledmecd2_1.jpg

I think this is one of my all time favourites. That jacket turns me into a total perv! :lbf:

And this is also brilliant *LOVE*:
daddy.jpg

Don't think I've seen this one, I reckon he has secret kids.

As for photo shoot ideas, I would like one based on these lyrics :

A note upon his desk
"p.s. bring me home and have me!"
leather elbows on a tweed coat
-Oh!-
Is THAT the best you can do ?
So came his reply :
"But on the desk is where I want you!" :horny:

My favourite Moz Photo Shoots (so far)...

bluewall.jpg

Photographer:?

vividblue.jpg

Photographer: Roland Tannier

lindic2.jpg

Photographer: Philippe Mazzoni

id3.jpg

Photographer: Alasdair McLellan

dreamboss.jpg

Photographer: Hamish Brown

3_MOR.jpg

Photographer: ?

moz19uv.jpg

Photographer: Sasha Eisenman

muller2-4a173bf48476f-1.jpg

Photographer: Michael Muller

Just like JeSuisJulie did, I left out the obvious Shinn/Walters/Sterling/Ion/Lovino/Bauer...need I go on?

It's actually impossible to pick only eight favourites, there are so many.

(by the way, did you notice he's fully dressed in every picture, I am very modest, you know)

Back
Top Bottom