A bit of illustration...

guitarbass.jpg

w-lads-dublin.jpg

colorized.jpg

trio.jpg

And Jake...

mozfans1.jpg

OT3!

Happy Happy days. No offense to the current band - but bring back this old line up - except with Deano on drums.

Whenever I think of 'Morrissey's band, post Smiths', I think of this lot. It helps that they're all stunning, I suppose, but the energy onstage looks incredible.

Whenever I think of 'Morrissey's band, post Smiths', I think of this lot. It helps that they're all stunning, I suppose, but the energy onstage looks incredible.

Totally agree. I don't mean this in a mean way but I think of the current lot more as session musicians (even though I like them) and the old lot as a 'proper' band. Maybe I'm just getting old and sentimental?!

Noooo! I liked Spenny better!

Both good drummers, but I always had a bit of a soft spot for Deano.

I'm quite envious of all you people who have frinky Morrissey dreams. Have only ever had one dream with him in and I can't quite remember it. All I remember was that I was at work and having a good old chat with Morrissey. We were both laughing a lot and I remember thinking to myself how fond I was of him. Then I woke up and had to go to work for real. Morrissey was not sat at my desk waiting for me :(

The "Think Frink" calendar magnets arrived this morning. I have seven spares available to add to the SLC/HAWT charity pots before I send off the cheques. The magnets measure five by four and a quarter inches.

UK - £2.32

Europe/USA - £3.00

This includes 2nd class UK postage/ international surface mail.

Max 1 per person. First seven to PM me get the magnets (subject to prompt payment). Paypal only (I need to sort this fast) but please DO NOT attempt to pay before I have confirmed you're in the first seven.

PS: I'm going into town for the rest of the morning, so don't throw a duck fit because you don't get an immediate answer.

Frinky dreams! :o

I blame this thread entirely.

All I'll say is: Moz, Jake, Gary + restraints and a camera. And the final line of dialogue from Gary: "I -- can't. I'm in love with Alain!" And then I woke up.

Cliffhanger! :eek:
:eek:
12767682.gif

:lbf:

i love his luxurious brows..one treply of his i just found hilarious..an interviewer of his was tweaking moz`s eyebrows and asked if they are real..moz. "no ,they are hold on with velcro!":lbf::thumb:

Happy Happy days. No offense to the current band - but bring back this old line up - except with Deano on drums.

Ohhh I LOVE me some Deano on drums...he was/is the best!!! :thumb:

Ohhh I LOVE me some Deano on drums...he was/is the best!!! :thumb:

Here's some Deano love.
:guitar:

Dean_Butterworth.jpg

I know this was just posted a few days ago but Dang! that blue outfit is Frinkeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

1702062329_feaa0f49a8_o.jpg

apaloliat2.jpg

How did I end up staying away from here for so long, hence missing out on so much fabulous frink?! I've very much enjoyed catching up on it all though, so thank you all!

On the other hand... there are various kinds of naked (or half naked) people.

TheSmiths.gif

I love this! That whole Rockpalast concert was amazing, really. A nice handful of cute Moz/Johnny moments too, like one shortly after this scene when Morrissey (still shirtless) dances over towards Johnny and leans in really close to his guitar (or stomach? crotch?!) for a moment (around the 3 min mark):

early vavavoom but shy about the forces of frink inherent in him :

x19.gif

^ Gorgeous.

I sometimes wonder if young Morrissey could ever have predicted that he would incite such intense love/lust/adoration. Or if he even realized how astonishingly beautiful he was (and still is very much so, to this day).

I've always loved this one. Moz in glasses is/was adorable.

He is very frinky in this video. Love that outfit.

You're not wrong about that! :horny: I love this so much I actually burned it on to a DVD-R with a few more of my favourite clips.

picture.php

I plead insanity.

And I must learn how to add chest hair.

DSCF1575rub-a-dub.jpg

Who was it suggested a rubber ducky?

Those just make my day. Brilliant!

Oh! These photos too...I love the mannequin pics! Especially this first one, 'cause it looks like she is squeezing his moob.

img337.jpg

LOL! I never thought of it that way before...in my mind it actually seemed like the mannequin was supposed to be pushing him away slightly; that the postures (both his and the mannequin's) was supposed to represent some sort of rejection combined with the desire and attempt to find love and affection.
Or perhaps I just read too much into things!

Interestingly though, when you compare that picture with a very similar photo shoot of James Dean (although I haven't yet heard anyone mention the connection between the sessions, but I'm going to assume it's not a coincidence), there's a significant different between the posture of Dean's mannequin and Morrissey's (the former appearing to be far more comforting and willing to reciprocate the affection).

mozdean_mannequins.jpg

Maybe not frinky, but interesting nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "Think Frink" calendar magnets arrived this morning. I have seven spares available to add to the SLC/HAWT charity pots before I send off the cheques. The magnets measure five by four and a quarter inches.

UK - £2.32

Europe/USA - £3.00

This includes 2nd class UK postage/ international surface mail.

Max 1 per person. First seven to PM me get the magnets (subject to prompt payment). Paypal only (I need to sort this fast) but please DO NOT attempt to pay before I have confirmed you're in the first seven.

PS: I'm going into town for the rest of the morning, so don't throw a duck fit because you don't get an immediate answer.

Two left!! And can the shy lady send me her postal address, please?

EDIT: Newbie! *goes to find him some pants*

DSCF1588Brandnew.jpg

For one weird moment, I thought you'd made a doll of the dream I had last night. (It's been a week of Morrissey dreams - I blame the anti-histamines I'm taking.) Morrissey was a merman who wanted to see the surface. A sea witch granted him legs, but took away his voice. Pretty much the plot of Disney's little mermaid, but there were more pirates and a bit with a wagon.

He made a lovely merman, incidentally.

246741.jpg

For one weird moment, I thought you'd made a doll of the dream I had last night. (It's been a week of Morrissey dreams - I blame the anti-histamines I'm taking.) Morrissey was a merman who wanted to see the surface. A sea witch granted him legs, but took away his voice. Pretty much the plot of Disney's little mermaid, but there were more pirates and a bit with a wagon.

He made a lovely merman, incidentally.

Mermoz! No time to knit a tail today today, but..... ;)

In the cold light of day, I'm finding it unlikely that Morrissey would cover any Disney mermaid songs.

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see - wanna see 'em dancing!

...but I haven't got a stitch to wear.

Or legs, whatever.

"Under the sea, under the sea.
Darling it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!"

Give over. He's singing it in the bath as we speak.

"Under the sea, under the sea.
Darling it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!"

Give over. He's singing it in the bath as we speak.

You've just derailed me with cuteness.

He'd make a good Disney baddie. It's the jaw.

mozroarrr.jpg

"Those poor unfortunate souls - So sad, so true! They come flocking to my cauldron crying 'spells, Morrissey, please'! And I help them, yes I do..."

Back
Top Bottom