morrissey frink thread!

I ordered these frinky Knitted Moz Christmas cards to sell in aid of my local Cats Protection. I've pre-sold the majority but I have a couple of batches of 20 (although I'd split them and do 10s if that's what people wanted) still available. The cards are postcard (flat) format and printed both sides. Envelopes are included.

Untitled-1copyjpgcardfrontandrear.jpg

The batch of 20 (or 10) also includes a magnet from the same photo session (the actual magnet won't have the green lettering).

DSCF9445santacropped1retouchedmarkedcopy.jpg

20 cards and a magnet costs £5, 10 cards and a magnet £3.50. Magnets are available alone for £2. Prices are plus whatever it costs me to send them to you, which I'll know when the cards arrive next week. (Packaging will be recycled and not cost you anything)

PM me if interested. :)

The XMoz stuff has arrived! Two card formats, stickers, magnets and notebooks. Packing and sending this week.
DSCF9540Santaloot.jpg

EDIT: Notebooks and stickers sold out.

I don't know if this is the right place for requests, but I recently saw a small, dark looking picture online of Morrissey walking a dog and I thought if anyone here might have it in normal size or maybe even more of those photos if there was a session?
I could look it up again but I kind of thought most of you (living mozipedias) will know what I'm talking about anyway.

I don't know if this is the right place for requests, but I recently saw a small, dark looking picture online of Morrissey walking a dog and I thought if anyone here might have it in normal size or maybe even more of those photos if there was a session?
I could look it up again but I kind of thought most of you (living mozipedias) will know what I'm talking about anyway.

Welcome Wobble!
dog.jpg

nicked from Comtesse DeSpairs wonderful website http://motorcycleaupairboy.com

maybe you`d like to visit the forum linked to in my signature too, where I`m mostly at

To Me You Are a Piece of Work

Re: Twitter

You should use *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* to buy Twitter followers ... we purchased 10,000 Twitter followers from them and we're quite satisfied with the results. It was the best marketing and adverting expense that we spent to date. Sales are going through the roof simply because we have a 10K audience on Twitter.

spammer.gif

I like the term pearlescent myself ;):yum:

Re: Twitter

5242129288_f055d08be4_z.jpg

:love: Be still my heart.

Back
Top Bottom