morrissey frink thread!

Outrageous! :eek: Yet, I can't think of anything better than watching this great Moz moment in an animated gif file over and over again. Nothing better. Nothing. Not world peace. Not free ice cream. Not even a kitty cat parade. Nothing.

This is it. I have found my happiness.
Dito! I can't help but watch it over and over and over and over and over... again. If I could have a free ice cream as well I'd be enjoying life for the first time. I'm not joking. :eek: Vanilla please!
Should we start a self-help group mozmic?:D

not a picture but GOD DAMN

benikiss3.gif

I've said it once, I'll say it again- Morrissey should do something rather shallow and unintellectual for a change, which is, stripping. he'd make it look like it requires lots and lots of talent.....
i'd go.
oh
well
that's a given now isn't it?

Dito! I can't help but watch it over and over and over and over and over... again. If I could have a free ice cream as well I'd be enjoying life for the first time. I'm not joking. :eek: Vanilla please!
Should we start a self-help group mozmic?:D

Maybe we should get in cahoots with the Weight Watchers people because eating free ice cream while watching animated Moz gifs continuously will only lead to utter contentment and stretchpants.

One scoop of chocolate with peanut butter.

Thanks for the shirt-in-trousers gif!! I recently saw this picture and had to laugh for days about it:

99ef9f94.jpg

I was always wondering what he was doing there and then his facial expression!!! So now I know how this picture was taken. So brilliant...

sorry for my ignorance, but where is this gif from?

WHY oh WHY does that Gif make me laugh so much :D I'm hysterical!! And I'm sorry I don't know exactly where the GIF is from, but I think it's something to do with Brookside (?) and the clip can be found here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGJJBUbZB4M . It's after Morrissey mentions wanting a "script NOW!" lmao. the whole clip is gold. Lucky Margi Clarke, dangling off him like that :p

Back
Top Bottom