morrissey frink thread!

Nah you aren't silly, I have a folder too - unoriginally entitled 'Morrissey' I love looking through it though when it's been added to.

I have a massive Morrissey file here at work. Thanks to all for your contributions ;) I have just officially resigned, so there's going to be a massive Moz file exodus to my home computer. :)

Again...thx to celibatedi from Livejournal:

berwill08ci.gif

me too!
I honestly thought I'm over with this after not having seen him for 7 years, but a few songs into the set it was all over... I'm so glad I persuaded myself to do berlin too, initially I only had tickets for hamburg, but berlin had such a great vibe.... fantastic show.

yes, I was in Frankfurt and Munich before, but Berlin was the absolute best for me too. Awesome night. There were some idiots in the crowd and I ended up with bruises (bigger than dinner plates..) but it was worth it :)

Diane..one day you have to tell, how to use Imageready to create gifs. You really have to! :)

I already did in LJ, pictures and all, in the hopes that some people would start making and sharing, but so far nobody did! I've made hundreds and hundreds and I never see any new ones around (that aren't mine) I understand it when people get mad over non-credited photos, but at least make them and post them, you might make at least someone happy...:rolleyes: See here
http://community.livejournal.com/morrissey_shot/240767.html ;)

I absolutely love this picture! Well I love all of them but this is cute!!:D
And lilikoi and WHY! that's fantastic how many pictures you both have! Keep it up, and thanks for all the photos that you have contributed to this thread, and everyone else too! Your all helping me to add to my collection of MOZ pictures, which will grow very quickly!!:D

THANKS!!!!!

Oh Gosh... Those pants are below the limit line, I love that in men, it's total turn on... You can actually see him fully naked!!! I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! Cool water please... :p

Back
Top Bottom