morrissey frink thread!

Yeah it is from the first night at the pasadena. I found it on the Morrissey live journal but it is taken from someones flickr.

oh but - just fantasize about those 500 pound silk undies he's wearing under that belly - according to some posts here he's been spottet spending 2000 pounds on 4 pieces of underwear at some fancy store. what a turn on.....

Yes, while I read that story I was wondering as well how these undies have to look like. And..... no one buys expensive underwear and doesn't show it to someone at the end. So, who might be the person?

Oh no, now the guessing game starts again.... Aaaahhhh. It's infuriatingly. One day he MUST let slip something out accidentally. He must! Jesus...

Yes, while I read that story I was wondering as well how these undies have to look like. And..... no one buys expensive underwear and doesn't show it to someone at the end. So, who might be the person?

Oh no, now the guessing game starts again.... Aaaahhhh. It's infuriatingly. One day he MUST let slip something out accidentally. He must! Jesus...

do you really think that such expensive undies even EXIST? I really wanna see them - on morrissey of course :)))))

do you really think that such expensive undies even EXIST? I really wanna see them - on morrissey of course :)))))
and then slowly taken off by your good self, i bet:p

and then slowly taken off by your good self, i bet:p

well of course - and I will also quietly pocket them and sell them on ebay for 10 times the price - 5000 pounds :)))))
I love the romance of crime....

wow - radio berlin; on that first picture he is.... very sexy - and definitely looks like a man who would wear 500 pounds underwear..... oh my! I am fainting.

Quote TMTEM

"the way i do it is have a 'free image site' like Photobucket to up load your pictures. "

Excuse my ignorance, but I mean- what do I do here?
And at the source?
:o

"is that beards in general or just on morrissey...it does just make him look like george best!"

All, everyone. Ughh.

A little excess weight is nothing in comparison..

Quote TMTEM

"the way i do it is have a 'free image site' like Photobucket to up load your pictures. "

Excuse my ignorance, but I mean- what do I do here?
And at the source?
:o

"is that beards in general or just on morrissey...it does just make him look like george best!"

All, everyone. Ughh.

A little excess weight is nothing in comparison..

Just copy the image code and paste it here. :D

WOWSER! Talk about taking your breath away, making your jaw drop and a big grin on your face! :p Hah, that reminds me of the concert on friday night. Moz was singing and my mum brought binoculars to get a great view of him, and I WAS singing along, then took a look through the binoc's and my breath was taken away and my jaw dropped! I could no longer sing along! The man is so handsome & gorgeous in person! I really can't say enough! It makes me speechless just to think about it.....:D

Back
Top Bottom