morrissey frink thread!

Originally Posted by westendgirl

Isr2.gif

oh how i wish to be the table..for those 2 seconds:o

backdrop.jpg
phwwoooar..doesnt he look like a tarantino gangster...and for some reason i aslo have the theme from shaft playing in mind while looking at this pic
lyrics excerpt:
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
SHAFT!
Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
Shaft!
Can you dig it?

(..)
They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Shaft.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!
(..)
He's a complicated man

He's a complicated man
hehe im sure he is

Moz5.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg
"whip it whip it real good"...he really should play this (devo)song in is pre show tape...great song!

bwface-1.jpg

bump-1.jpg
a classic

moz6.jpg
having his stage orgasm

michiganswimming.jpg
"this is how it looks when i stem my weights...."

morrissey3.jpg

i can only agree with the words by Crystal..have fun, a good taste of humankind and succsess my dear;)
I'm really happy for you Lottie!!!:)

Originally Posted by sistasheila
now something for MYRY moz quiffless
debi1.jpg

aq5.jpg

aq3.jpg

melita1.jpg

oh i love you my dear..you know i couldn't last!!!
Two are really new to me..thanks!!!
it's remarkable how do you think about things like that:eek:

The first one is very cute..also the second..no..ALL..aww..the quiffless years..years of refusal:D
C'mon i know you all love him with..it's just me..just me:rolleyes:

Palladium2006.jpg

this si gonna be Moz's face when he sees and remembers me on thurs, with my FRINKY sign...
in fact i havent packed a thing yet and i leave tonight.. *argh*
Just popped in to say byeee... and i'll make you all proud (don't worry Moz i'll be gentle ;)).
oh and please wish me luck, because i am determined to come back with a shirt, something signed, (after having had a nice chat etc) or having been pulled up on stage and danced with/given a chance to snuggle into that neck... (hope you are taking jotes now Moz).
:cool:

LOTTIE! Good luck girl! I know you'll make me proud. I have a good feeling about you getting some kind of moz treat this time around, have fun and you defo need to PM me when you get there. Travel safe...don't stress:D

oh i love you my dear..you know i couldn't last!!!
Two are really new to me..thanks!!!
it's remarkable how do you think about things like that

The first one is very cute..also the second..no..ALL..aww..the quiffless years..years of refusal:D
C'mon i know you all love him with..it's just me..just mE

no i think he is hot quiffless too i can recoomend loking at youtube
here is somehting hot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Rk1HPn2BQ
moz phoenix shoplifters 97 t him topless someone splashing water on him he enjoying it and nestling with his trousers phwwoaar around 1.50

phoshop5-1.gif
]

phosun1b-1.gif
moz is waiting for you
and wants to fumble
phopaint0-1.gif

after reading the hot mozdream you had ...

back to 92
89.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
90.jpg

110.jpg

239.jpg

313.jpg

328.jpg

331.jpg

337.jpg

344.jpg

Just popped in to say byeee... and i'll make you all proud (don't worry Moz i'll be gentle ;)).
oh and please wish me luck, because i am determined to come back with a shirt, something signed, (after having had a nice chat etc) or having been pulled up on stage and danced with/given a chance to snuggle into that neck... (hope you are taking jotes now Moz).

Best of luck Lottie, have a wonderful time! I can't wait to read about your adventure.

Palladium2006.jpg

this si gonna be Moz's face when he sees and remembers me on thurs, with my FRINKY sign...

Good luck, I hope you have great fun, and tales to tell :)

Awwww, he looks like he's stooping down to pick you up after you fell down the stairs. 'Oopsy-daisy, get up on your feet again, love. Awww, don't tell me you've scraped your knees, let me kiss it better.' :sweet:

Aww, that'd be cute...I'd rather he kissed my mouth rather than me kneee though..but, if hes kissing my knee that suggests we are in quite a close relationship already, where lip kissing has already occurred :cool: :D

Aww, that'd be cute...I'd rather he kissed my mouth rather than me kneee though..but, if hes kissing my knee that suggests we are in quite a close relationship already, where lip kissing has already occurred :cool: :D

...and even if lip kissing hasn't already occurred, it will do after the knee kissing, particularly if you fell flat on your face. :D

...and even if lip kissing hasn't already occurred, it will do after the knee kissing, particularly if you fell flat on your face. :D

yes, yes. ''oo, mozzy darling, i hurt my lip..no, not there, just a bit to the left''...''is the back of my neck grazed, could you check with your fingers?''...''my hand feels swollen''...*falls again, taking him with me* *we both then 'check' each other all over, numerous times, using fingers and lips to make better all our ills*

I've gotta chime in too...GOOD LUCK LOTTIE!!! Make the frink girls proud!!!!

I'd also like to wish lots of luck to my dear friend Claudia2006: have a safe trip and please inhale lots of that Mozzy DNA for me! Oh and if you get to snuggle some Mozzy chest, will you please bite off a chest hair for me? ;) :p :D

I'd also like to wish lots of luck to my dear friend Claudia2006: have a safe trip and please inhale lots of that Mozzy DNA for me!

I second Mell's sentiments, you lucky girls.
Who else on this thread is going? Frink girls (and guys) stand up and be counted!

And if you find the Arturo side of the stage, show him your hand and do a little hang ten thing by making a fist and sticking out your thumb and pinkie. He'll actually pick you up, place you on the stage and formally introduce you to Morrissey. Then afterward he'll make you a cup of tea and discuss politics and pop culture with you then drive you back to your hotel all before getting back to the concert. It's a little known fact that this is flash pass onto the Morrissey Ride. :p

(I'm totally making this up.)

Have fun Lottie!

LOL, i was unconsciously making that shape with my hand as i read that, :D
i think i might try it anyway... LOL although Arturo scares me he has this horrid way of staring at you... :mad:

I've gotta chime in too...GOOD LUCK LOTTIE!!! Make the frink girls proud!!!!

I'd also like to wish lots of luck to my dear friend Claudia2006: have a safe trip and please inhale lots of that Mozzy DNA for me! Oh and if you get to snuggle some Mozzy chest, will you please bite off a chest hair for me? ;) :p :D

oh i WILL...
is claudia coming? omg, right Claudia you MUST make yourself known to me, my forum name is my name, (original i know) so just shout me out if you wish, im at jurys inn in cork, and im going to dublin too,... :cool:

Dawn, you're very talented, but this isn't a thread for posting your drawing. :o
You should post it to "Post your artwork" thread, thanks.

Palladium2006.jpg

Have a great time Lottie, safe travels, I'm sure you'll have plenty to tell us when you get back.:D Take care

Back
Top Bottom