Morrissey goes to the dentist

he was very good but he chose to leave the tic and head for the bright lights of londinium,takes every opportunity to slag off celtic,bawbag.
Morrissey and his band made it very clear their feelings towards your Celtic when the donned the Rangers slogan on their T-shirts in Aberdeen. 'No one likes us we don't care'. Then in Glasgow slagging of the SNP for dipping the pockets of English elected Westminster. Brexit is Brexit. If you don't like it then exit.

Morrissey and his band made it very clear their feelings towards your Celtic when the donned the Rangers slogan on their T-shirts in Aberdeen. 'No one likes us we don't care'. Then in Glasgow slagging of the SNP for dipping the pockets of English elected Westminster. Brexit is Brexit. If you don't like it then exit.
i dont support the snp so thats a moot point.no one likes us we dont care can hardly be a rangers thing because it covers just about any team.

Morrissey is related to the Irish footballer Robbie Keane.

Robert David Keane (born 8th July 1980) is an Irish professional football coach and former player who played as a forward. Keane served as captain of the Republic of Ireland from March 2006 until his international retirement in August 2016. Keane is the most capped player and is the top goalscorer in the team's history. He was most recently the assistant manager of Middlesbrough.

came to celtic in a loan deal and did very well,good player.

i dont support the snp so thats a moot point.no one likes us we dont care can hardly be a rangers thing because it covers just about any team.
Do you think it was an accident they wore that in Aberdeen? Lol

Glad you are a Brit. Celtic is full of immigrants and looney lefts. No wonder Morrissey and his band despise them.

Do you think it was an accident they wore that in Aberdeen? Lol

Glad you are a Brit. Celtic is full of immigrants and looney lefts. No wonder Morrissey and his band despise them.
im not a brit,im a uk citizen.a brit suggests that you are a supporter of the royal family,doesnt bother me,they have never done me any harm.

im not a brit,im a uk citizen.a brit suggests that you are a supporter of the royal family,doesnt bother me,they have never done me any harm.

Ignore Nic, he's being an anti-Catholic creep.

IMG_20201213_085542.jpg

It’s actually Millwall. But, don’t let that stop you.

Interesting and informative post. Lausanne is the part of Switzerland that Morrissey loves. I didn't know that there is a David Bowie connection there.

Switzerland looks like it is a beautiful country and it seems unpolluted and clean there.
It is special, the trains are punctual, and my plan is to move there when I'm retired.

Well yes that's a thought, and it did cost me £335 for the privilege! Unfortunately it was completely broken and could not be saved. It was definitely Morrissey in the chair, Damon was sat waiting in the reception, only I didnt really take much notice of him before Morrissey came out due to my pain. Then Morrissey came out of the room and after he had paid they both had to walk past me as I was sat right near the door and they hung around for a minute to say their goodbyes to the receptionist and it suddenly dawned on me who it was as Morrissey was looking at me. Just after they had gone I looked at the receptionist and said "was that Morrissey?" And she said yes. It occurred to me whilst I was lying in the chair that Morrissey had just lay in it 5 minutes earlier...I presume they cleaned it! Mind you if I'm going to catch Covid from anybody it would be an interesting anecdote that I had caught it from Morrissey. Anyway the dentist said that Morrisey seemed like a very nice man, said he didnt know much about him - (he was quite young, maybe 30s the dentist), and that he didn't realise before about Morrissey's sexuality, referring to Damon as his partner, so I dont know what Morrissey had said to him about that, and I told the dentist how my daughter was friends with Johnny Marrs daughter Sonny as they went to school together in Manchester, but obviously the dentist couldnt say anything else due to client confidentiality and was very professional in limiting the conversation about Morrissey to that.
Was the chair still warm? I am pretty sure that despite of all the cleaning and desinfecting of the chair, the vacuum created in the absence of your tooth has been filled with the energy of Morrissey's subtle and fine physical subject matter. Have you noticed a difference in the meantime? Btw, I think Ernie and Bert are two toothlessy charming guys.

Morrissey is quite within his rights to make benefit of Britain's free NHS and the tax breaks Switzerland offer.
This was not an NHS Dentist, as the OP made quite clear in the first post.

Morrissey has been in the UK for longer than normal in 2020.

There has been no income, as such, for him to have to comply with any tax rules.

Great pic! Crazy that Robbie never knew for so long, wonder if Moz knew long beforehand or just kinda recently?
I don't think Moz ever said how exactly he found out but he knew before Robbie.

It’s actually Millwall. But, don’t let that stop you.
I thought it was either Millwall or West Ham in London. They have a song about "Nobody likes us and we don't care".

Millwall and West Ham are rivals. I thought at one point Morrissey supported both teams which is probably unusual. It is like supporting both Arsenal and Tottenham. I'm from London.

Morrissey also supports Manchester United. Robbie Keane played for Celtic once. Morrissey really likes Robbie Keane and they are related. Morrissey is from an Irish Roman Catholic background so I doubt he has a problem with Celtic Football Club who are from Glasgow, Scotland.

I thought it was either Millwall or West Ham in London. They have a song about "Nobody likes us and we don't care".

Millwall and West Ham are rivals. I thought at one point Morrissey supported both teams which is probably unusual. It is like supporting both Arsenal and Tottenham. I'm from London.

Morrissey also supports Manchester United. Robbie Keane played for Celtic once. Morrissey really likes Robbie Keane and they are related. Morrissey is from an Irish Roman Catholic background so I doubt he has a problem with Celtic Football Club who are from Glasgow, Scotland.
Andrea - for God's sake get the help you need

It originated at Millwall after they felt unfairly attacked by the press.

It originated at Millwall after they felt unfairly attacked by the press.

Yes, I know that now from the other poster Janice who said it was Millwall Football Club who sang "No one likes us we don't care". I knew it was either Millwall or West Ham but I couldn't remember which it was. Thanks for the extra info and the link.

This was not an NHS Dentist, as the OP made quite clear in the first post.

Morrissey has been in the UK for longer than normal in 2020.

There has been no income, as such, for him to have to comply with any tax rules.
As if

Back
Top Bottom