Morrissey held my hand twice!!

Sami

w/pubic lice in Catalonia
I had an amazing night, the yellow-shirted thugs were terrible, but i managed to run into them, about 5 of them jumped on me and i reached out to morrissey screaming his name, he laughed and held my hand THEN I GOT THROWN OUT!!! but i re-entered, went across the central seating area to the left hand side and during the IBEH encore, i ran at him again when he came to the left hand side - he laughed again and i held onto his hand, before about 6 of those brutes pushed me away and then one picked me up and kneed me, threw me into the chairs !!! thanks for holding my hand twice morrissey!!!

Sami.

In Detroit he shook my hand three times!:p :D :cool: It really made the show! I am glad you had such a wonderful experience!!!

zom

zom said:
In Detroit he shook my hand three times!:p :D :cool: It really made the show! I am glad you had such a wonderful experience!!!

zom

haha cool man - thanks a lot, hopefully we'll be able to get on stage or something on the next tour

man, i'm so hyped up about it still and it hours ago!!!! many people seemed to have noticed me from reading the gig comments, mannnnn i wish i could re-live it, i was buzzing from adrenaline so much - what did morrissey say when i got thrown out???

Back
Top Bottom