Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview forthcoming (Aug. 7) and concert report - TTY

2 August 2014

Hot Press - true-to-you.net

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).
Morrissey is finalising plans for concerts in Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey) and Rome (Italy), and he is hoping to include Bucharest (Romania) and Budapest (Hungary). A concert at Dublin's 02 has been finalised.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's...not the list of dates I was expecting. Well! I guess nothing surprises me anymore.

That's...not the list of dates I was expecting. Well! I guess nothing surprises me anymore.

giphy.gif

And if you see a shark, rest assured, it is just your sycophantic body guard Viva.

If Morrissey was looking for a bone-breaker to go after David, he probably should have hired Steve Croce...

1) In my opinion, the lack of promotion is to do with Autobiography ; I think Morrissey probably doesn't want to talk about certain anecdotes, and answer renewed, 'dreary' questions about his sexuality.

2) hot Press is an Irish publication - I've read some pretty decent interviews in there. It's not surprising they're the magazine Moz has talked to exclusively.

3) Uncleskinny, word of advice: try not to address the trolls; looks a bit desperate, matey. Just ignore them and they'll go away. As moderator I thought you'd know better !

Re: Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview and concert report - TTY

Of his own volition of course, with no pressure from anywhere asking where's the album promotion? It's dropping now. Why didn't he do this when it counted, when it mattered, when people DIDN'T have the damn album? It could have done so much better. TTY stating it's his only album interview is a bit 'Horse bolting after stable door is closed'.

Because he didn't want to

No France dates :/ oops anyways not sure i would be able to go if it was in a city really far from mine..coz havin' probs in reall life on these times..I'm hoping i can do a trip one day to see him somewhere in Europe then...

Rippy

Why are you targeting chickpea? Oh, I know. Because she is pretty and thin and has a successful design career in New York. But most importantly, HER romantic partner is NOT a psychopath. Envy is ugly.

I'm targeting her because, much like you, she is an annoying old whore.

Why are you targeting chickpea? Oh, I know. Because she is pretty and thin and has a successful design career in New York. But most importantly, HER romantic partner is NOT a psychopath. Envy is ugly.

So, now that no man on this site wants to associate with you, you've gone back to being a fake lesbian? :lbf:

I was chased by a dog about a month ago. It's all starting to come together.

I imagine Morrissey is a bit like Mason Verger and he's off in Switzerland training a pack of chow chow's to someday viciously murder David...

Change the f***ing record moron. Is that all you got? Twat.
Uncleskinny, if you were just a commenter on the forum, statements like that would be obnoxious but acceptable. But you are a SITE MODERATOR, so by definition, your responsibility is to arbitrate disputes and to moderate the discussion. Your comments, more often than not, are incendiary, and rather than calm and refocus the discussion, tend to accelerate the nastiness. I guess I expect detached professionalism from a moderator.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom