Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview forthcoming (Aug. 7) and concert report - TTY

2 August 2014

Hot Press - true-to-you.net

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).
Morrissey is finalising plans for concerts in Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey) and Rome (Italy), and he is hoping to include Bucharest (Romania) and Budapest (Hungary). A concert at Dublin's 02 has been finalised.

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo goes back to 2004, if I am not mistaken.....why not a new one?

Cheers Moz

That photo goes back to 2004, if I am not mistaken.....why not a new one?

Cheers Moz

Because she's a big old fatty, these days? :(

Just kidding. God he looks beautiful in that photo (even though it's photoshopped to buggery).

The health problems bit scares me, but he is booking new dates.

I think he really hates the way he looks, there have been very few new photos.

I'm looking forward to hearing Morrissey's views on the British Royal Family. He's been so vague and ambivalent about it in the few times he's discussed them in the past.

I hope he slags off Posh and Becks, too.
Fight the power, Moz!

Issue is out just picked it up in Dublin - very good insightful interview; usual topics covered also says Jessee Tobias is one of the the modern worlds greatest guitarists...no confirmation on O2 date yet. Recent health issue was "acute fever" and needed a heroin based medication to stabilise him!

As an aside I find the lack of proper moderation on this site a joke - you get a new Morrissey news item and the topic discussion is just taken over with name calling and off topic squabbles....embarrassing....I have been on this site since the start and it is great for Morrissey news but honestly moderate it properly....

Issue is out just picked it up in Dublin - very good insightful interview; usual topics covered also says Jessee Tobias is one of the the modern worlds greatest guitarists...no confirmation on O2 date yet. Recent health issue was "acute fever" and needed a heroin based medication to stabilise him!

As an aside I find the lack of proper moderation on this site a joke - you get a new Morrissey news item and the topic discussion is just taken over with name calling and off topic squabbles....embarrassing....I have been on this site since the start and it is great for Morrissey news but honestly moderate it properly....

Acute fever?

Any new photos? The cover shot is 10 years old.

Could someone with a copy in-hand confirm for me that this is issue number 38.14? And what is the date marked on the cover?

Thanks!!

I've got three copies coming tomorrow. Will scan one, then all three are up for grabs. DM if you want one.

P.

usual topics covered also says Jesse Tobias is one of the the modern worlds greatest guitarists

He's much better than Johnny Marr!
Morrissey knows whereof he spaketh!!!!

*cue the Tobias haters who don't know what good guitar playing while looking hot in slacks and having luscious lips is all about!

It is a shame that the cover picture yes is 10 years old....would have been so much better to use one of this current year!

Cheers Moz

It is a shame that the cover picture yes is 10 years old....would have been so much better to use one of this current year!

Cheers Moz

Yes, it's a pity the cover photo isn't a recent photo.
However, he was unwell which explains that he didn't want to being taken his photos at that time.

I can understand that he didn't have any photos taken because he was ill and probably looked so. However, I hope he knows how handsome he is and many fans love seeing new photos of him.

Shouldn't they have given him Valium to calm him down?

I remember the ambulance outside the stage door. Horrible.

With his health problems I wish Morrissey would consider doing a residency somewhere rather than a tour. Might be a little less strenuous for him. Morrissey for six months in Blackpool or Barcelona!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom