Morrissey in 1979? - @nb1972 / Twitter

Question Is This Actually Morrissey?

Came across this on Twitter today. It's supposed to be a pic of a young Morrissey. What do you think?

FA_xH80UUAs2-AG

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by Neil Barker in the comments:

Hi everyone. Glad you're all enjoying the photos!

The blonde woman is my auntie Susan (she didn't go out with Billy Duffy) and the other people are Carol (neither her nor Susan went out with Morrissey or Billy Duffy) and Carol's then boyfriend Mike.

It is 100% Morrissey though I agree that the first photo looks nothing like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey with a coloured friend before it was cool? Racist!!!!!

In the photo on the right looking down, it definitely looks exactly like him! Looks real to me. Love it!
Yeah for me too. First photo not so much, but the one looking down, the shape of his face and dimples as he smiles seems to me to be totally Moz.

What's your problem? He's showing you some stuff you never saw before, and your first reaction is to have a go at him, and assume his feelings while doing so - why assume so much? You have literally never seen this before and you are questioning the motives from the get-go. What is wrong with you?

FFS, everyone knows al-haslam is a docile moroon:straightface:
lacking sense, not 1 iota of sense inside the twat:lbf: :hammer:

What's your problem? He's showing you some stuff you never saw before, and your first reaction is to have a go at him, and assume his feelings while doing so - why assume so much? You have literally never seen this before and you are questioning the motives from the get-go. What is wrong with you?
What is wrong with you? Why do you feel the need to cheerlead for the walking personality vacuum that is Haslam? He patrols Twitter as if he owns the place, always with tediously 'correct' opinions, always wanting to be everyone's chum. He's an irritant of the worst kind, promoting his woeful pamphlets, to a handful of sycophantic goons. He was an awful DJ, basking in the reflected glory of the Hacienda and Factory. He has contributed nothing, and I bet Wilson regrets ever giving him a gig.

Who is that Neil Barker? Why post this?please tell me who Barker is? The image on the left of the screen is not Morrissey the other is dubious, but they are dressed the same and seems to have a black wig and how many things are edited and invented and taken out of context so many statements. Mmm

Looks like him to me in the first picture looking down. high cheekbones and classic Moz smirk but the other pic…is questionable.

its not M,too flamboyant for a start.i was a new romantic and you didnt need to be like a peacock,it was about looking smart as f...,the smiths were part of the n r movement,their songs were dance floor fillers and everybody i knew loved the smiths and i knew a lot of people back then.

That photo is altered, the two are dressed the same.but the one who looks down has the face 10 cm longer.... And if it were Moz what a problem would be !?? Moz already has a photo with his eyes and lips painted. Poor Mozuchis want to bother you always!! Leave it alone

yeah that second picture is absolutely him. recognise that chin anywhere

It's not him and you know how I know? Because usually when he's pictured next to people his head is two times the size of everyone else's. And this dudes isn't.

It's him
Johnny Rogan said in one of his books that he had a black girlfriend
Reckon the blond girl is Billy Duffy's girlfriend at the time

Interesting - Skinny and Haslam both profess their hate for M.
Haslam posts about him and Skinny is the first one on here to comment.
They're both still infatuated - just accept it.

Is this before or after that other newly-discovered photo of him at that gay rights march?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom