Morrissey in LA?

I saw Morrissey in LA today at the Target parking lot on Santa Monica Blvd. He was waiting for our parking spot and after we pulled out, he took it. I know this may sound odd to some, but it didn't feel right to approach him then and there. I am 100% sure it was him.

...he just HAD to wait for us - It is still so weird and surreal. Never expected it, I seriously had some weird form of shock set in.

:lbf:

I don't know if I could have pulled out of a parking spot without damaging some other vehicles if I saw Morrissey waiting for me to leave. Lord knows I might have floored it in reverse and dented his fender. I can't imagine how that situation would pan out.

Cool story. :thumb:

Why was Morrissey at Target? Is he looking for new bandmates again?

I do recall one gig where Morrissey, upon flinging his shirt into the audience, said something to the effect of: "I don't know what all the fuss is about, I get them at Target."

I guess it's true. :lbf:

I imagine one could do a radio interview over the phone. I'm more thinking of the rumoured seaside town appearance. (LA is a seaside town, but not very English.)

The seaside town rumour , if it happens will be in the uK ! it was a friend of mine who works for our head office department that organises all our instore signings and that is for hmv - who i believe are not in LA ? of course he may organise something west coast ! As regards to the "rumour" i have heard no more - I went to see the new york dolls last weekend twice in newcastle and i had hoped that moz would turn up (not the only reason i went mind .. they were brilliant) but it seems he was in LA avoiding the ripples he created with his carefully lobbed bon mots in last weeks interview

Why was Morrissey at Target? Is he looking for new bandmates again?

Target carries Boots products, maybe he ran out of serum #7 or their yummy bath gel (made with plants from Kew Gardens).

Last edited:
I hope the camera man was friendly. :blushing:

I'm surprised he allowed himself to be filmed. Maybe he really likes the store/owner and wanted to be helpful.

does anyone know where i could see the vid?, i can't watch it there.

Last edited:
Anyone can grab that video and post it on youtube please? I can't even see it there, and even if I could, I can't save it...
Plz?

Is it funny be sarcastic and say you guys saw him? And is it funnier to reply to this comment with something stupid?

Back
Top Bottom