Morrissey in Manchester Arena 20.08.16 by SER (video footage, clips, 1:09)

What's he trying to prove by failing to mention Paul Daniels? Everybody knows he had more influence on the Smiths' sound than virtually any other British TV magician. And yet, not a word. Is he just doing it out of spite? Simply to hurt Debbie?

Well, for me, the artist-fan contract has been well and truly ripped to bits and, sadly, there's no-one around to put the bits into is breast pocket and then pull the contract back out in one piece. From now on, I'll only be buying Morrissey albums in formats I actually have the equipment to play.

I enjoyed reading that, but not a lot.

1503595377839528111.png
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::gun::gun:

Same old, same old.
I'm sure he'd much prefer being in the uk than being swamped by the likes of you and those Latinos in America. Just a thought!
c***

No, Anonymous coward c***, Can't you figure out there is a reason why he lives in L.A. so far away from c***s likes you? Why would he prefer to be in the uk c***? Have you seen some of his back drops of the old lady president of England and how he speaks about the hick hillbilly "royal family" You are lost.

Basta means "enough" in Spanish too, but ok, Mexicans really don't use this term, but Morrissey doesn't really know this.

Great video, but I can't help but notice how fake some of the regulars are. They only sing along and theatrically put their hands on their chest as if they had a heart attack when he's right in front of them. When he's not they almost look bored.

Wonderful! Thanks to Sam. Such a nice thing to do.

f*** me you lot are needy and dumb . Uncle Steve tells Sam to do this , so Sam will get FB followers and maybe get a photography career or whatever. Uncle Steve knows sam is backwards and needs all the help he can get
You don't really think Sam is clever enough to come up with that by himself ?
This isn't even well done . Sam could have set up a camera at the side and went to the front .

Great video, but I can't help but notice how fake some of the regulars are. They only sing along and theatrically put their hands on their chest as if they had a heart attack when he's right in front of them. When he's not they almost look bored.

they are just waving their arms in a haphazard way, you are correct. they dont seem all that excited to be there, its more like a job. like you have to go to the moz show otherwise your ethical friends will thing you have taken up eating corn dogs.:oops: they look like a swarm of crocodilles.:crocodile::crocodile: to be honest.
they arent even clapping, much less clapping in synch.:raisedhands::raisedhands:

f*** me you lot are needy and dumb . Uncle Steve tells Sam to do this , so Sam will get FB followers and maybe get a photography career or whatever. Uncle Steve knows sam is backwards and needs all the help he can get
You don't really think Sam is clever enough to come up with that by himself ?
This isn't even well done . Sam could have set up a camera at the side and went to the front .

I don't think there's anything "needy" or "dumb" about being thankful to someone for providing a video to fans who want to see the gig - whether it's for the first time or to re-live the moment. It is a kind and thoughtful thing for Morrissey and Sam to do. So what if it helps Sam's career by working with his uncle?? I'm sorry you feel so spiteful about it all.

I like the 'on stage' video perspective. It gives a great feeling as to what it would be like to be up there. But, I wish it was even more intimate at times. It would be great if the camera followed Morrissey offstage at the end of the main gig, back to the dressing room to squeeze one out, then back for the encore. I would love that.

That pan of the first row of people in the audience...I didn't see Julia. Does anyone know if she still goes to all the shows?

No, she hasn't been at the first batch of shows. No idea why (maybe even she's getting tired of it), but she hasn't attended ALL the shows for quite a few years now. It's not uncommon for her to skip a tour leg, here and there.

Well said, it happens all the time! No names mentioned but easy to spot them!

I like the 'on stage' video perspective. It gives a great feeling as to what it would be like to be up there. But, I wish it was even more intimate at times. It would be great if the camera followed Morrissey offstage at the end of the main gig, back to the dressing room to squeeze one out, then back for the encore. I would love that.

No, she hasn't been at the first batch of shows. No idea why (maybe even she's getting tired of it), but she hasn't attended ALL the shows for quite a few years now. It's not uncommon for her to skip a tour leg, here and there.

She has ran out of money! She sticks with US tours now

No, Anonymous coward c***, Can't you figure out there is a reason why he lives in L.A. so far away from c***s likes you? Why would he prefer to be in the uk c***? Have you seen some of his back drops of the old lady president of England and how he speaks about the hick hillbilly "royal family" You are lost.

Basta means "enough" in Spanish too, but ok, Mexicans really don't use this term, but Morrissey doesn't really know this.

Yes, "basta" is a Spanish -Castilian, better said- word. It means somethjng like "stop, it's enough". We use it all the time in Argentina. I didn' know Mexicans don't use it.

Yes, "basta" is a Spanish -Castilian, better said- word. It means somethjng like "stop, it's enough". We use it all the time in Argentina. I didn' know Mexicans don't use it.

Well, maybe it is because it originates from Italian language witch had some influence in Argentinian language but not in Mexico?

Italians use it a lot. I heard my sister use it with the addition of finito, meaning end. When she was fed up with her children, that is. :D
Basta, Basta, Basta, finito!!

Maybe Moz heard my sister say it!? Ha :p

Well, maybe it is because it originates from Italian language witch had some influence in Argentinian language but not in Mexico?

Italians use it a lot. I heard my sister use it with the addition of finito, meaning end. When she was fed up with her children, that is. :D
Basta, Basta, Basta, finito!!

Maybe Moz heard my sister say it!? Ha :p

Maybe he was eating gluten free pasta at your sister's home :)

Probably he used it as an italian word, if Mexicans don't use it. Who knows?

Basta is as much an Italian as an Spanish word. Both languages have the same latin origin. You are right about my country, after WW2 it was usually defined as a place inhabited by Italian people who speak Spanish.
Mafalda, my favorite comic:
mafalda-basta.jpg

Maybe he was eating gluten free pasta at your sister's home :)

Probably he used it as an italian word, if Mexicans don't use it. Who knows?

Basta is as much an Italian as an Spanish word. Both languages have the same latin origin. You are right about my country, after WW2 it was usually defined as a place inhabited by Italian people who speak Spanish.
Mafalda, my favorite comic:
mafalda-basta.jpg

Ha, ha, I know he could because both my sister and brother in law are very good cooks. They would adjust the food perfectly to Moz's likings.
Leaving out garlic and onions but find other very nice ingredients to match. (No Parmesan cheese either off course!)

My brother in law once said to me: would you believe my son doesn't like tomatoes? Ha, ha.
MY ITALIAN SON DOESN'T LIKE TOMATOES!, ha. :D
I think he was teasing his father.

If you listen at 44:46 during Meat if murder I'm sure someone is shouting "you racist", not sure?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom