Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

And you didn't understand that the gif was all about film director Mike Leigh, born in Salford, always portraying Cure fans as nice vulnerable people and Smiths fans as complete bastards in some of his films.

That clip in the gif is from the Mike Leigh film "Career Girls".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118818/

We are many that loved both bands.

This is very interesting.
The reason for this is.... I can't tell you. But it is very interesting. Well Spotted.

Moz should visit the Pope.He is there somewhere in the nabourhood and I know he is not abroad these days.Ask kindly and if granted audience tell all in private. Get it all of your chest now!
It is the nicest and kindest, most understanding Pope ever and after that he will make his best album ever!
I mean Moz.
Boy, wouldn't that be magical? :brows:

nooooooo !!! Save it for the songs !!! :)

poetry wasted on the pope ! never heard such a thing. :cool:

nooooooo !!! Save it for the songs !!! :)

poetry wasted on the pope ! never heard such a thing. :cool:

We'll have to "follow" the Pope,
He could give us some clues?
Isn't he on Twiiter or what?
I want to know about the songs! :head-smack:
Please Pope, I will join the Holy Church again if you give me some clues. Good deal. :pray:

We'll have to "follow" the Pope,
He could give us some clues?
Isn't he on Twiiter or what?
I want to know about the songs! :head-smack:
Please Pope, I will join the Holy Church again if you give me some clues. Good deal. :pray:

Maybe you didn't get my post? I don't want M to confess to the pope. I want M to confess in some new songs! grist for the mill ! windmills of the mind ! no, but really, it would be wasted on the pope.

Maybe you didn't get my post? I don't want M to confess to the pope. I want M to confess in some new songs! grist for the mill ! windmills of the mind ! no, but really, it would be wasted on the pope.

I ignored it. :o :eek: Whoaah! (hides behind his analyst couch).
More so cause he could already have been in the Vatican incognito, to keep it secret, just as he advised his fans to be if they want to buy more then 1 item of TQID. :D
He could wear that priest cloths from " I Have Forgiven Jesus".
Nobody would notice!

What he confesses to the Pope we will NEVER know but it's just words, no lyrics, no poetry, no music, yet.
THAT will be on the album.
So we can have both. :thumb:

Would like to be like a fly on the wall when they meet.
"Good afternoon, I am the Pope of Hope".
"Hullo, I am the Pope of Mope, so they say".
The two Popes would get a long fine cause they know what it is to be Pope.
Mutual exchangers about how to run their church and control their deciples.

By the way, the most important and inspiring icon of the Roman Catholic Church is not God, nor Jesus or the Pope but Maria.
And rightly so. ;)

I ignored it. :o :eek: Whoaah! (hides behind his analyst couch).
More so cause he could already have been in the Vatican incognito, to keep it secret, just as he advised his fans to be if they want to buy more then 1 item of TQID. :D
He could wear that priest cloths from " I Have Forgiven Jesus".
Nobody would notice!

What he confesses to the Pope we will NEVER know but it's just words, no lyrics, no poetry, no music, yet.
THAT will be on the album.
So we can have both. :thumb:

Would like to be like a fly on the wall when they meet.
The two Popes would get a long fine cause they know what it is to be Pope.
Mutual exchangers about how to run their church and control their deciples.

By the way, the most important and inspiring icon of the Roman Catholic Church is not God, nor Jesus or the Pope but Maria.
And rightly so. ;)

'I ignored it.'

aargh ! I'm gonna get you, Quando! :mad: ;)

The two Popes would get a long fine cause they know what it is to be Pope.'

:lbf: :thumb:

'how to run their church and control their deciples.'

control? Well, for M I think he prefers people think for themselves, as he teaches what he preaches.

'is not God, nor Jesus or the Pope but Maria.
And rightly so.'

yes, underneath all the phallic worship and incense burning, they know where the true power lays, in a woman, for she brings life into this world, whereas most men only bring death.

Another tweet

Check out @artfitpro's Tweet:

'I ignored it.'
aargh ! I'm gonna get you, Quando! :mad: ;)

The two Popes would get a long fine cause they know what it is to be Pope.'

:lbf: :thumb:

'how to run their church and control their deciples.'

control? Well, for M I think he prefers people think for themselves, as he teaches what he preaches.

'is not God, nor Jesus or the Pope but Maria.
And rightly so.'

yes, underneath all the phallic worship and incense burning, they know where the true power lays, in a woman, for she brings life into this world, whereas most men only bring death.

It is so.
I am a man, biological, but first of all, I am a human being. A person.
I prefer to regard a woman first of all, as a human being and a person too.
It is very well possible my affection for women in general is somewhat romantically influenced but not in the first place due to the erotic attraction.

I like it women are more honest in expressing their emotions. As if it makes them more complete as a human being. And giving birth to new life is extraordinary.

Men are more hiding the emotions cause it is considered amongst them to be not manly. They want to fight. Unfortunately, I feel that urge sometimes too. I am not going to step aside for a bullie.

I would like to think it is possible to understand a woman due to the fact that every man as a person has also a feminine side to his character and every woman as a person has also a manly side.

That is how I interpreted the song "I Am Not A Man".
Meaning, to me, I am a person, a human being. Not a man, in the first place.

I do feel a great deal of affection for the person Maria.

i love the pope so much. we share the same birthday incidentally! this makes me inordinately proud...

The pope is maybe good and full of love ect but did they not cover up child sex abuse ?

The pope is maybe good and full of love ect but did they not cover up child sex abuse ?
well i dont know all the current details, but it seems to me pope francis is trying to right the wrongs of the past. i dont know about the rest of the catholic church or the vatican, but to me he seems like the real deal.

but, then, maybe i just think that because he's so darn cute! :p

well i dont know all the current details, but it seems to me pope francis is trying to right the wrongs of the past. i dont know about the rest of the catholic church or the vatican, but to me he seems like the real deal.

but, then, maybe i just think that because he's so darn cute! :p
The catholic church is everything Jesus was not.
sinead-o_-connor.gif

Moz should visit the Pope.
He is there somewhere in the nabourhood and I know he is not abroad these days.

Ask kindly and if granted audience tell all in private. Get it all of your chest now!
It is the nicest and kindest, most understanding Pope ever and after that he will make his best album ever!
I mean Moz.
Boy, wouldn't that be magical? :brows:
I know a lot of people are happy that we have a "cool Pope" but it's really all the same old shit with a friendlier face. Until gays and women are seen as equals, and the horrific abuses committed against children are not only acknowledged, but prosecuted- I will be an adversary to the church.

I know a lot of people are happy that we have a "cool Pope" but it's really all the same old shit with a friendlier face. Until gays and women are seen as equals, and the horrific abuses committed against children are not only acknowledged, but prosecuted- I will be an adversary to the church.
Yes. They also need to give back all the art, gold and other treasures they have looted, and pay the people whose ancestors they forced into slave labor. After that someone can estimate how far back they have set the world by locking up and murdering scientists whose views didn't coincide with their teachings. They wouldn't have anything left. It's all a huge criminal enterprise based on a cult.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom