Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

well i dont know all the current details, but it seems to me pope francis is trying to right the wrongs of the past. i dont know about the rest of the catholic church or the vatican, but to me he seems like the real deal.

but, then, maybe i just think that because he's so darn cute! :p

I dont know ALL the details either, only that terrible systematic abuse of children within the catholic church was exposed and reported quite exstensivley ect .

Lets hope pope francis can clean up all the trash ! :)

Anyways I forgot 2 mention apart from politics and the legal system, there is another subject I prefer 2 not get invloved in........... and thats religion !!!
Prefer 2 keep my beliefs ect 2 myself !

Last edited:
Does anybody know if they're still recording the new album in Rome?
Very quiet here besides some stupid comments about the pope and church... :-(
I wonder when we'll get a press release about the new deal with Trojan records and some album details. And I don't understand why they hold everything back and still make a secret of it.

I wonder when we'll get a press release about the new deal with Trojan records and some album details. And I don't understand why they hold everything back and still make a secret of it.

There was never any real confirmation of recording in the first place just hints of something that looked like it could be recording. I don't know when we'll get info. When they recorded world peace we got a little bit of info, like a couple of vague posts, during recording and harvest started promo stuff after. This time it's a anyones guess. They might just surprise release it which some bands have done in the recent past like my bloody valentine etc. I personally don't know how much I believe morrissey would take that route as charts seem important to him but these days anything is at least possible

Matt and jesse posted photos on ig of them in Rome so its likely the lads are still there

But you must know Moz likes to create mystery, build up tension, play a bit with his fans, the press and everybody else. He would deny things or confirm that are actually not true, until he decides to give some details, and then some more. It will be in not to great portions, and given at the right moments.

I don't see it as negative. Otherwise it could get a bit boring cause you know, there must be so many releases of new albums by so many musicians and bands.
That's why I don't believe in a surprise shock release out of the blue. That is totally not Moz like.

There was never any real confirmation of recording in the first place just hints of something that looked like it could be recording. I don't know when we'll get info. When they recorded world peace we got a little bit of info, like a couple of vague posts, during recording and harvest started promo stuff after. This time it's a anyones guess. They might just surprise release it which some bands have done in the recent past like my bloody valentine etc. I personally don't know how much I believe morrissey would take that route as charts seem important to him but these days anything is at least possible

Oh...they are definitely recording and you can quote me.

But you must know Moz likes to create mystery, build up tension, play a bit with his fans, the press and everybody else. He would deny things or confirm that are actually not true, until he decides to give some details, and then some more. It will be in not to great portions, and given at the right moments.

I don't see it as negative. Otherwise it could get a bit boring cause you know, there must be so many releases of new albums by so many musicians and bands.
That's why I don't believe in a surprise shock release out of the blue. That is totally not Moz like.

If I know one thing about Morrissey, he's unpredictably predictable. You never know what he'll do. Expect the least expected or...the obvious. Dude is a wizard.

Oh...they are definitely recording and you can quote me.

If I know one thing about Morrissey, he's unpredictably predictable. You never know what he'll do. Expect the least expected or...the obvious. Dude is a wizard.

Ha, yes I agree with you there!
Hope you don't mind if I turn it around a bit by saying he is predictably unpredictable? In fact, it makes no difference at all.
:thumb:

The catholic church is everything Jesus was not.
sinead-o_-connor.gif

And they said she was crazy and mentally ill ! :confused:

And they said she was crazy and mentally ill ! :confused:

But never been accused of any horrific criminal acts against children!
You might think those who did are crazy and mentally ill but it sounds to easy for me. A way of excuse and escape that should not be granted.

The excuses many criminals come up with, or their lawyers, they are trying to deny any responsibility and in the judicial system there are holes, and psychiatrics and lawyers use them for their clients.

In a way, I can understand the principal of best possible defense for indicted suspects but there were many cases I couldn't believe they got away with it or received a very mild punishment.

No more news from Rome? Mystery guy, tell us what is going on...

Boz posted this on FaceBook earlier. Must be mixing some heavy-duty shit there in Rome!

I hope Boz f***s some things up with that, and more songs from him!, underrated, to say the least. My faves are the Murf and the Phaser... :rock::guitar:

I hope Boz f***s some things up with that, and more songs from him!, underrated, to say the least. My faves are the Murf and the Phaser... :rock::guitar:

Is that all from Boz? :eek:
You are not exactly overrating him by mentioning just 2 songs!
But I agree he is the "engine", a great driving force of the band.
Professional and down to earth! :thumb:

The catholic church is everything Jesus was not.
sinead-o_-connor.gif

I consider her a hero and wish her the best in life, because bravery deserves a prize in this fainthearted world.

We all Catholics are part of the Church. Sadly, most times people mix up the Church with the administration whose leaders reside at the Vatican City.

I consider her a hero and wish her the best in life, because bravery deserves a prize in this fainthearted world.

We all Catholics are part of the Church. Sadly, most times people mix up the Church with the administration whose leaders reside at the Vatican City.
But you cannot separate that although your kind do this with a number of things.

How can you live with yourself?

I am my own church. :p
I am Pope, priest, deciple and sinner all in one and I only listen to the voice of the Mother of all people, Maria! She is only Love! :love:

The administration in the Vatican can kiss my ass. :brows:
Like all administration, they are f***ing burocrats and abusing their power.

I still like pope Francisco though, as he seems such a nice and understanding man. And a brave one considering the snakes in his head office.
Cheerio countthree! :pray:

Two people putting a blind eye to paedophilia is hard for me to take who 10 years ago was told by a girl that she had been raped. A little kid finally plucked the courage to tell me and I sent her father to jail for 2 years with my testimony.

This gave me a unique insight into the justice system and what this is. The children that are already vulnerable are sent to families that continue to abuse them or just use them to make loads of money from the state.

I think this issue is too disturbing for most so no one wants to realise that they themselves support this by attending mass and for this they will all burn in their imaginary hell but I believe karma hits people when they are still alive and those putting a blind eye are first in line.

They are the enablers!

Is that all from Boz? :eek:
You are not exactly overrating him by mentioning just 2 songs!
But I agree he is the "engine", a great driving force of the band.
Professional and down to earth! :thumb:

no, I wasn't mentioning songs ! :lbf: Those are the names of two other effects pedals by Moog. The one Boz posted is the MF102 Ring Modulator.

He's come up with some of the stranger songs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom