Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN VEGAS" (September 1, 2021)

MORRISSEY IN VEGAS

unnamed-1_eqim3k.jpg
unnamed-2_rerxlz.jpg
0-4_berlpl.jpg
unnamed-3_tu03zn.jpg

The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Regards,
FWD.

MORRISSEY IN VEGAS

View attachment 75939View attachment 75940View attachment 75938View attachment 75941

The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Regards,
FWD.
Hey there Morrissey. Would be be so kind to do a show in San Diego, at the old Sports Arena. You'll sell out in hours and we kinda miss ya...kinda....sort of.....see ya then.

When I saw Celine Dion I got some A New Day chocolate and a cocktail glass. Morrissey might be charging $100 for t-shirts but I'll bet he's not selling branded chocolate and cocktail glasses. 😉

My Gigs Are A Procession Of People Buying My Merch...
And what's left for me?

I'm happy for Moz and the fans. Just a pity that merch at concerts is so expensive. There's no need for that greed. With that said, the fans are adults and can choose to buy or not. If it makes them happy I'm glad for them. I wonder if people are spending more because of the relief of being out of lockdown and perhaps lockdown helped them save money. Anyway, good for Moz and the happy buyers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom