Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Migrant boats mean migrant votes".

This is Morrissey defending himself against the accusation of racism. He's hasn't done a very good job. If anything his statement above screams to his overt racism. Try to rationalise it all you want Morrissey buy you are an old right-wing, bigot bastard without a hint of compassion. The tag racism is used to describe you and you wear it well.

Never, ever will I attend any future gigs or buy another release (or anything else). I gave you the benefit of the doubt - even beyond my own concerns. The statement above is devoid of compassion and shows you for the racist reactionary you are. I wish I had listened to friends sooner. I didn't jump. I was pushed!

"and now we squabble amongst ourselves like a Third World country".

So, developing countries squabble do they?

It's telling that he used '"squabble" and "Third World". He seems to have racist tourettes now.

I'd also like to know who this "we" is given that he doesn't live in the UK; so keen is he to avoid paying tax to his believed England.

How can you prove anything that you are saying? You cannot, you are simply going on your own assumptions. There are loads of reasons why people don’t vote. I personally have a problem with most of the complacency that many suffer with regards to voting, but to simply tar those people with one brush and claim they would support Brexit is just factually incorrect. I get the point you are trying to make, but you are reaching way too high.
How did you vote, out of interest

Two people disliked this. Why? It isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact. Those two people disliked a fact?
People dislike facts on here all the time. Like the fact that Morrissey somehow went from intelligent, kind, electrifying and talented, to xenophobic, Islamophobic, uninformed, cold, lacking empathy, nuance, or depth, and singing Dionne Warwick covers.

This is Morrissey defending himself against the accusation of racism. He's hasn't done a very good job. If anything his statement above screams to his overt racism. Try to rationalise it all you want Morrissey buy you are an old right-wing, bigot bastard without a hint of compassion. The tag racism is used to describe you and you wear it well.

Never, ever will I attend any future gigs or buy another release (or anything else). I gave you the benefit of the doubt - even beyond my own concerns. The statement above is devoid of compassion and shows you for the racist reactionary you are. I wish I had listened to friends sooner. I didn't jump. I was pushed!
Such a drama queen

It was clear from the off that this was a exercise in alt-right wingery. I mean just look at Reelfountain she couldn't wait to chime in with responses - practically wetting herself - which I assume she does often. Forever the litmus for racism and intolerance - that's Reelfountain.

His nephew interviewed him last week. A UKipper this week. Who'll be next?

Let's not forget: Morrissey absolutely does not support UKip. He just provides them with exclusive interviews. Pratt.

Morrissey is apparently opposed to animal blood sports yet supports a man and a party (Brexit) that wish to repeal the hunting ban. Double Pratt.
The Brexit party have no policy on the hunting ban.

Hey Moz! You better have that same energy aimed at your LA Moz peeps who check-in at Halal Guys in LA for a meal. They are funding your lifestyle that you are destroying. Isn’t it ironic?

I'd be interested to know which mode of transport Moz's ma and pa migrated from the Emerald Isle to UK.

Morrissey makes the classic mistake in thinking that all those of us on the left are liberal minded. I’m not. I don’t favour soft touch governance, but interventionism.

God, he has let himself become a joke. Just another fat, old, racist, conservative white guy with the ironic twist of being a queen. If he wasn't so pathetic, I'd love to punch him. What a sad little end to it all.

God, he has let himself become a joke. Just another fat, old, racist, conservative white guy with the ironic twist of being a queen. If he wasn't so pathetic, I'd love to punch him. What a sad little end to it all.
And what are you? ageist, fatist and anove all incredibly violent.

I'd be interested to know which mode of transport Moz's ma and pa migrated from the Emerald Isle to UK.
No Black's, No Dogs, No Irish.
Extreme vocal in your face racism.
Islamic grooming gangs and halal meat wasn't the issue.
Now its the other extreme, Noone dare speak for fear of being branded racist,. Except Morrissey and the only platform he can get is the dodgy mid to far right (not counting the Tories). While the left are busily trying to show how not racist they are from their Buckinghamshire homes while they settle their new "neighbours" in - to the East End of London.
Such a dirty game politics.

Free speech

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom