Morrissey is in Dublin

I was reviewing the gig last night and managed to run into the man himself as well -as a lifelong fan it was quite the occasion so I'm glad I got a picture to go with it :)

Full account is detailed here: http://stop-thelights.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-do-you-come-here-day-i-met.html

Read and enjoy :)

moz-meeting.jpg
good for you. your delight shines thorugh in the pic. :)

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I have had enough of you and quite frankly do not want to see my posts quoted by you. You had the guts to talk lies about what I had supposedly said after the Troxy concert and then went into a fake hizzy fit about that I'd supposedly claim a picture for myself when actually it had been you who walked around after the Troxy concert as if the concert had been all about you, you and you and then you proceeded in November. So, please, back off.

oooh you really are a stuck record arent you? you cant stop me from quoting your posts and vice versa, (plus as usual its you being aggressive not me,) if it bothers you so terribly much put me on ignore and get on with your life.

I feel ill. The Workman's Club is my local. Last night was the first Thursday in three weeks that I was not there. :(

Gretchenraine, Claudia 2006 and Lottie - Cheers for the kind words - still can't believe it happened! :)

nice one maximo

Also just to add to the "looking for new support band", in the picture with the band, his P.A Sarah can be seen in the background....maybe there as a "communicator" between the bands management/promoter??

Or is she there with Moz for other reasons??

He could a lot worse than this Dublin band making serious noises in their home town

nice one maximo

Also just to add to the "looking for new support band", in the picture with the band, his P.A Sarah can be seen in the background....maybe there as a "communicator" between the bands management/promoter??

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one maximo

Good lord, sharp eye there. :thumb:

I was just talking to a friend-of-a-friend who met him and asked for a photo. Sarah asked him to repeat the question with a 'please' in front of it.

Who's Sarah?

Sarah yeoman is morrissey's PA. Although some rumours have circulated that they have more than just a working relationship, who knows.

From my experience with her, she doesn't seem a very nice person

As I type Morrissey is walking through Dublin city centre and being stalked by people on twitter.

Erm, thats it.

..wonder if his heart's on a string?

Then on Saturday he was to be found on the front row of Mary Coughlan's gig at the Dublin Academy. Check out the back of Morrissey's head here on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ywGgz56KRg

Here is a backstage photo (not great quality)...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6195934&l=e11eabf293&id=49009319547

Thanks, Brel. Very cool he's getting around our poor battered capital and keeping himself tastefully amused.:guitar:
(why's that other thread locked? :eek:)

O Christ. That tartan jacket's back. As if Dublin doesn't have enough to contend with...

Back
Top Bottom