Morrissey is in Dublin

Brel

Guttersnipe
As I type Morrissey is walking through Dublin city centre and being stalked by people on twitter.

Erm, thats it.

As I type Morrissey is walking through Dublin city centre and being stalked by people on twitter.

Erm, thats it.

Have you seen him? What do you mean "being stalked by people on twitter"?

Have you seen him? What do you mean "being stalked by people on twitter"?

No, I am sat at home in Manchester. However Twitter had a street by street account earlier of his wherabouts.

I managed to see tweets re: Harcourt Brace? and Temple Bar but Twitter is saying it's over capacity. I'll amuse myself to think it can't handle all the Moz fans trying to find him.

He is in the Clarence Hotel apparently - obviously just following twitter reports too so don't shoot the messenger!!

He is in the Clarence Hotel apparently - obviously just following twitter reports too so don't shoot the messenger!!

The "Irishfrtweetup" is on in the Clarence, and Morrisey is in the bar. So, as you might imagine, twitter is going crazy!

*back to the footy*

EDIT. He is in town to see Spies.

http://www.theworkmansclub.com/2011/02/09/spies-240211/

Shall I start a new 'tour' rumour? Checking out support acts, and all that?

Last edited:
Interesting.

ahh but he is a gentleman and dresses accordingly. ;-)
this is lovely to see, *sigh*

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list. I have had enough of you and quite frankly do not want to see my posts quoted by you. You had the guts to talk lies about what I had supposedly said after the Troxy concert and then went into a fake hizzy fit about that I'd supposedly claim a picture for myself when actually it had been you who walked around after the Troxy concert as if the concert had been all about you, you and you and then you proceeded in November. So, please, back off.

Interesting...

"They were looking for a contact so we scrawled a phone number on the back of one of the vinyls and gave it to him."

Scouting for support acts for the next tour one would think.

Indeed; it's really hard to come up with any other reason why Morrissey would need a band's contact information. Although, maybe we're all just missing something really obvious :o Good things are said in the review about this band, but how are they REALLY? :D

Indeed; it's really hard to come up with any other reason why Morrissey would need a band's contact information. Although, maybe we're all just missing something really obvious :o Good things are said in the review about this band, but how are they REALLY? :D

I was reviewing the gig last night and managed to run into the man himself as well -as a lifelong fan it was quite the occasion so I'm glad I got a picture to go with it :)

Full account is detailed here: http://stop-thelights.blogspot.com/2011/02/why-do-you-come-here-day-i-met.html

Read and enjoy :)

moz-meeting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom