Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY update

UPDATE Oct. 12 11:00 PM PT:

Morran and an anonymous person posted the link to the video on Rai.TV:

Gazebo del 12/10/2014 - Rai.TV

Download link posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Morrissey 2014.10.12 Teatro Delle Vittorie, Rome, Italy (TV Appearance) (88.4 MB zip)
Info hash 838dbf537fd6ea3d3fbd8a37a14dad6399a50478
Description Author: Mike Hunt a.k.a. Twinaleblood

MORRISSEY
2014-10-12
Teatro Delle Vittorie
Rome, Italy

LINEAGE: TV > TS6007 (DVB Recorder) > MPG > MPEG VIDEO WIZARD (to cut and demultiplex, no reencode) > DVDlab PRO 2 > YOU

Audio Codec: MPEG-1 Layer 2
Audio Bitrate: 192 kbps
Video System: PAL 25.00 fps
Video Bitrate: 4300 kbps
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Approx Length: 3 mins
Menu: No
Chapters: Single chapter

Setlist:

01.The Bullfighter Dies

Notes: This is taken from the italian TV show "Gazebo". Morrissey guested and sang one song.

Enjoy & share

UPDATE Oct. 12, 4;55 PM PT:

YouTube video uploaded by Mario Cavigli, link posted by sad veiled bride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIWtu1BnBs (video removed due to copyright claim)

UPDATE Oct. 12, 7:40 AM PT:

Roberto Ferdenzi posts the link:

Morrissey on Gazebo - true-to-you.net

12 October 2014

Morrissey will sing The Bullfighter Dies live on Italian television tonight. The show is Gazebo (Rai 3), and is recorded at the RAI Teatro delle Vittorie, Via Monte Asolone 13, Roma. The show begins at 11:45 pm, and Morrissey will sing at 11:50.

An anonymous person writes:

Morrissey will be the special guest in a alternative italian tv show on Rai, the public Italian televison on 12th October

MORRISSEY OSPITE A GAZEBOMORRISSEY, VOCE DELLA STORICA BAND INGLESE THE SMITHS, È L'OSPITE MUSICALE DELLA PUNTATA
12-10-2014 23:45

Morrissey, voce della storica band inglese The Smiths, sarà l'atteso ospite musicale della puntata di Gazebo, in onda domenica 12 ottobre alle ore 23.45 in diretta dal Teatro delle Vittorie su Rai3.

Inoltre la videocamera di Diego Bianchi ci porterà al Circo Massimo per raccontare i tre giorni dell'evento organizzato dal Movimento 5 stelle, commentato poi in studio dal giornalista Marco Damilano e dalle vignette di Marco D'Ambrosio-Makkox.

Nel corso della puntata scopriremo quali sono stati i tweet più significativi della settimana nell'ormai immancabile appuntamento con la Social Top Ten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

damn, Berlusconi...let me see the video

'and they say he's mentall' rai...BBC...Beach Boys

[thanks Morran, the above poster with the RAI tv URL, it works , youtube not, I'm in the Netherlands]

Last edited:
Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

As italian I'm sorry for the level of the show and for the ignorance showed by the presenter.
He didn't even know the name of the song.
Anyway nice to see Morrissey on the television after all this time, he looks good and he probably didn't want to stay with those idiot after the song. If they had asked something to him, it would have been something really stupid.

If you wanna watch the video
http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-9bb3d941-050b-4393-b2b5-2f0ff4fd6b0e.html#p=

P.S. I do apologise for my english, which, as I know, is terrible.

Julia AND Julian at the front as the two privileged regular I see (Julian is the big bald-headed guy).

As italian I'm sorry for the level of the show and for the ignorance showed by the presenter.
Anyway nice to see Morrissey on the television after all this time, he looks good and he probably didn't want to stay with those idiot after the song. If they had asked something to him, it would have been something really stupid.

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-9bb3d941-050b-4393-b2b5-2f0ff4fd6b0e.html#p=

Thank you for the link! I panicked when I saw the youtube video had been blocked! His voice is strong and he looked well and handsome. Love those buttons on the cuff of his jacket.

Why did the camera show Julia more than the band?

I don't care about her, she's not on TV, the band is.

He didn't have on a shirt under that blazer, did he.

Yes that's one bizarre show alright but you don't have to apologise. All countries have embarrassing shows. Have you seen British Music variety shows? They are atrocious!

All right, I'll volunteer. Let me thoroughly investigate that for you............

No, he didn't, lol. He's a fashion risk taker and I give him credit.

Damon f***ed up his hair, though.

She has no reason to be smug. She has no life except following around her favorite singer. Even as his friend, she comes off as sad. But he likes to be surrounded by people that worship him.

I agree. She has what some Moz super-fans would describe as the best life, except she indeed still appears sad, and awkward. A parallel sadly exists between Julia and other followers, as some, if not most, aren't sincerely happy either. When it comes down to it, she is and will be alone, as will the others. Yes, as you mentioned, Moz does like to be surrounded by people that worship him. What will she have once he passes? Who will love and care for her when she's ill? Memories of following your favorite singer can only do so much to cure solitude and to evoke a sense of fulfillment with life.

Regarding the performance, he does look and sound quite well. I can't say I'm a fan of the open-shirt, sailor look though, but that's neither here nor there. That was an awkward ending, as he walked off, but that just seems like bad production from the Italian station.

No, he didn't, lol. He's a fashion risk taker and I give him credit.

Damon f***ed up his hair, though.

Yes, the coloring in his hair was uneven and patchy and looked like shoe polish combed through, not dye.

shows like this are fun to watch drinking vino late at night on the Italian rivieri. as an american, it's fun to see what other countries consider talk shows. it's either that, old "friends" reruns(what country does not run those), or an English speaking news channel broadcasting about Ebola. let's all pray Moz does not cancel the tour over that one. oh Italia in the fall, how I miss thee!

They got the big studio with fade in and fade out light and the sexy hostess. :horny: Morrissey got to stand in a fluorescent lit classroom while being glared at from men in beards, a host who didn't know the title of the song and no exit plan. :mad: No wonder he wanted to GTFO of there.

That was so weird how he had to hand the microphone to a fan and walk out. He looked so uncomfortable. He's better than that!

When he hands the mic to Julia and gestures for another round of applause I laffed out loud. And that exit, right toward a camera…
He's the same awkward boy he's always been!

When he hands the mic to Julia and gestures for another round of applause I laffed out loud. And that exit, right toward a camera…

He's just as awkward as he was when he was 130 pound 24 year old. It's funny how he needs friends in the front row to feel comfortable.

It's ridiculously endearing. I love awkward more than cool in a way. :o

i enjoy sincerity, especially vulnerable sincerity. for all of his falling out hes seemed to have held on to just as many friends over the years if not as many famous friends. over very many years

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom