Morrissey isn't running for Mayor of London after all - Mirror Online

Current poll votes on Mirror article:

"Would you have voted for Morrissey?"

No: 40%
What difference does it make?: 40%
Yes: 20%

So, if 10 people in a 10 million city voted on this poll (likely) that means 4 for No, 4 for 'whatevs' and 2 for Yay! In case anyone struggles with Maths. Or Math.

it was meeeeeeeeeeeeee. im just full of good recommendations! isnt it amazing? my favourite book! i've given it to many people over the years. not in a condescending "here you need this" kind of way, but because i just think it's a very beautiful, deeply humanistic book. for a brief moment a while back i wanted to send it to morrissey, and then though "nah, he'll think im an obnoxious nut" and "who does that?" and decided against it. :p

you are an obnoxious nut, and a f***wit as well

Re: Morrissey Declines to run for Lord Mayor Of London 201

I 4kin second that ! Who in their right mind would believe anything this silly old wrinkly, bald, shit-list, desperado, dried-up, lying, has been, non relevant, charlatan, animal welfare gimmickster, snot nosed junior high ribbing, cheese eating, Guinness drinking, humasexual, CrankFraud says ?

He's full of shit with all the signs of aspergers, ' fame fame fatal fame ' ? Ladies and Gents it's time to face up to the facts, THE PERFORMANCE IS WELL AND TRULY OVER, FINISHED ! A DEAD PARROT !

But ! It's not all doom and gloom ! No ! Just imagine this !
Somewhere up there in the next world saloon of rock history are true decent folk of the music industry laughing their crack ends off at Silly Steve CrankFraud, the boy from the Salford school of hard knocks who shit his sweet corn and ran to Betty's apron strings when faced with two old hillbillies called the Duck Dynasty ! Ian Curtis, Tony Wilson, Joe Moss, Lemmy, David Bowie, Terry Wogan, Viola Beach etc, they're all up there off their tits laughing and downing double CrankFraud's with Diesel chasers !

Cheers guys ! We love you ! We miss you ! Never forget you !

My name is Benny ! I shit in Steven's tea pot.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny; here is an honest question for you: Why do you despise Morrissey so much? I'd really like to know. I think this board deserves an honest answer from you as well. Go on.

The Daily Mirror - please. Still using the "Heaven knows they're miserable now" line.

Moz has gone (certainly for England anyway) and last night I checked out the lineup for Glastonbury and Reading for this summer and I came to the overwhelming conclusion that it really is all over for music, Adelle headlining Glasto, Foals (who) headlining Reading and others who are just hanging around for the big pay days. I've had a good run with Morrissey gigs, other gigs and festivals over the years - but its now at an end.

Adele has saved Music from Artifice and her favourite album is 'Grace' by Jeff Buckley. She's the Piaf of our age. Morrissey knows it. A 'fat bird from Tottenham' has not only stole his thunder and Victim Script by Simply Singing and winning Global Religious Fame but she's also Mum/Mate and a Hot Date. She reads this forum....don't ya babe? As part of her How Not To Fcuk It All Up. And her manager is Stevo. Wolvo Stevo. BB's best mate. LOL!

Adele Carpool Karaoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ

Last edited:
Adele has saved Music from Artifice and her favourite album is 'Grace' by Jeff Buckley. She's the Piath of our age. Morrissey knows it. A 'fat bird from Tottenham' has not only stole his thunder and Victim Script by Simply Singing and winning Global Religious Fame but she's also Mum/Mate and a Hot Date. She reads this forum....don't ya babe? As part of her How Not To Fcuk It All Up. And her manager is Stevo. Wolvo Stevo. BB's best mate. LOL!

[h=1]Adele Carpool Karaoke[/h]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ

Cannot fault Grace. A work of genius. However, my favourite Buckley performance is from Costello's Meltdown, when he sang Purcell's Dido's Lament. To this day it remains my favourite ever vocal performance. It has everything. Here's a guy who turned up to play in the quartet explaining what happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayor of London, Tour of Asia, Tour of Canada, Spotted in Manchester, Lives in Switzerland with his roomies Jake and Damon, Gay, Hates America (but lives in LA and his latest tour shirt is "Morrissey for President").

You people are so delusional. I guess you people really do live like moles and hobbits in holes and caves kicking around rags made up in a little ball with rubber bands. Anonymous-

I live in The Shire, but I'm not a Hobbit. They're all gone...to New Zealand, apparently

- - - Updated - - -

This is awesome, i bet it makes him feel good, maybe this means he is going to tour instead.

Carry On Delusioning

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who's watched Mayoral Question Time on the Parliament channel would have known this was never in the offing and the utter buffoons who thought otherwise were displaying more about the function of their IQ than anything Moz related.
April fool aside, one glance at the job role and the falseness of this from the outset is clear.
Regards,
FWD

Sorry to puncture your preposterous balloon but don't you remember this? ^THIS! LOL! f***ing eejit you are!

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]"[/FONT]Morrissey has been invited to become the London Mayoral candidate for the Animal Welfare Party in the upcoming 2016 election. Morrissey would require 330 signatures of support in order to enter the race, and is considering the contest very seriously."

HE DIDN'T GET 330 SIGNATURES FROM A POPULATION OF 10 MILLION...IMAGINE IF ADELE STOOD FOR LORD MAYOR!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOLOLOL!

I 4kin second that ! Who in their right mind would believe anything this silly old wrinkly, bald, shit-list, desperado, dried-up, lying, has been, non relevant, charlatan, animal welfare gimmickster, snot nosed junior high ribbing, cheese eating, Guinness drinking, humasexual, CrankFraud says ?

He's full of shit with all the signs of aspergers, ' fame fame fatal fame ' ? Ladies and Gents it's time to face up to the facts, THE PERFORMANCE IS WELL AND TRULY OVER, FINISHED ! A DEAD PARROT !

But ! It's not all doom and gloom ! No ! Just imagine this !
Somewhere up there in the next world saloon of rock history are true decent folk of the music industry laughing their crack ends off at Silly Steve CrankFraud, the boy from the Salford school of hard knocks who shit his sweet corn and ran to Betty's apron strings when faced with two old hillbillies called the Duck Dynasty ! Ian Curtis, Tony Wilson, Joe Moss, Lemmy, David Bowie, Terry Wogan, Viola Beach etc, they're all up there off their tits laughing and downing double CrankFraud's with Diesel chasers !

Cheers guys ! We love you ! We miss you ! Never forget you !

My name is Benny ! I shit in Steven's tea pot.

Isn't it about time we all showed some compassion and made Steven our Forgiveness Project? He's back in his box-room. He wakes up and frantically switches on the light to reassure himself he's living the 5* life but once he drifts off back into hypnogogic trance he knows...he knows....it's over.... and he's a totall Beclowned loser....we should all be kind to him as "he was good in his time" Be kind to him, he is suffering....and he cries real tears as he scans his Swiss Bank Accounts....BOO HOO!

bb

Benny; here is an honest question for you: Why do you despise Morrissey so much? I'd really like to know. I think this board deserves an honest answer from you as well. Go on.

'This board' isn't a viable entity. You mean you don't understand. Let me explain. Life is often full of tedious waiting periods when Nothing Ever Happens. Especially if you're relatively rich and don't have to work. What are the options? Golf. Sex. Gardening. Afternoon telly. And a bit of online lulz #MockingMorrissey

Do you really think it means more than a quick wank or a game of Solitaire to spend a few minutes debunking the Crank Fraud? Seriously? You really think people are invested in this? Wow! Trust me, there are so many, many ways to waste time in between episodes of Real Life. This is one of them. It's harmless fun. Except for Morrissey, it isn't, as he takes it all rather too seriously and ends up demanding his 'band' of hirelings wear t-shirts denouncing this site and harasses the Site Proprietor in Copenhagen. It's such an amazing city, who would waste precious hours there thinking of such pettiness? Probably only Trollissey. He reads all this then asks his coterie to reassure him it's all just the work of a few demons in a Hateful Online Creche. But who ever said any of this was even remotely serious? He did. We didn't. He is both gifted and silly, but that's a toxic combo. I wish him well as he descends into C List hell. It couldn't happen to a more deserving wannabe. Just chill and enjoy the downward spiral. Or, y'know, go and find another narcissist pop star to uphold your fake fantasy that there are 'others' out there who have 'answers' which you can't find yourself. And so on and so forth.

BB
being a total bitch, as usual

no new album
no april tour
now he cant raise a measly 10 thousand pounds and 330 signatures. the roof is caving in and the floorboards collapsing.

im sure sammy is with him, along with the bottle of vodka, in this sad day.

You could give some of these bands a try...

Spring King
Savages
Anna Calvi
Courteeners (especially their first album)

All contemporary and all pretty decent.

Anna Calvi is ace. Her and Sack and The New York Dolls are probably the only decent bands to have supported Moz in the concerts I have attended. Suede's new album 'Night Thoughts' is excellent and is free to listen to on Spotify but is well worth buying (if the so called music loving fans actually pay for anything these days or ever did).

Last edited:

'This board' isn't a viable entity. You mean you don't understand. Let me explain. Life is often full of tedious waiting periods when Nothing Ever Happens. Especially if you're relatively rich and don't have to work. What are the options? Golf. Sex. Gardening. Afternoon telly. And a bit of online lulz #MockingMorrissey

Do you really think it means more than a quick wank or a game of Solitaire to spend a few minutes debunking the Crank Fraud? Seriously? You really think people are invested in this? Wow! Trust me, there are so many, many ways to waste time in between episodes of Real Life. This is one of them. It's harmless fun. Except for Morrissey, it isn't, as he takes it all rather too seriously and ends up demanding his 'band' of hirelings wear t-shirts denouncing this site and harasses the Site Proprietor in Copenhagen. It's such an amazing city, who would waste precious hours there thinking of such pettiness? Probably only Trollissey. He reads all this then asks his coterie to reassure him it's all just the work of a few demons in a Hateful Online Creche. But who ever said any of this was even remotely serious? He did. We didn't. He is both gifted and silly, but that's a toxic combo. I wish him well as he descends into C List hell. It couldn't happen to a more deserving wannabe. Just chill and enjoy the downward spiral. Or, y'know, go and find another narcissist pop star to uphold your fake fantasy that there are 'others' out there who have 'answers' which you can't find yourself. And so on and so forth.

BB
being a total bitch, as usual

"He is both gifted and silly" This is what I take most from your post. Boiled down...this is his essence. The one thing that draws us "fans" to him as an artist. He is capable of creating such remarkable works of art and at the same time is so self destructive. I think everyone here is quite aware of this...but still he captured our hearts. He made us feel we are not alone in the universe. He did this. And that is a fact. All else pales in comparison to this for me. No one else has reached me like he has. I am grateful for his contribution to music and its affect on me through my formative years. I believe you feel this as well and I think the posters here would like to read more of this from you.

Anna Calvi is ace. Her and Sack and The New York Dolls are probably the only decent bands to have supported Moz in the concerts I have attended. Suede's new album 'Night Thoughts' is excellent and is free to listen to on Spotify but is well worth buying (if the so called music loving fans actually pay for anything these days or ever did).

Sack were a very great support.
The album was good, but live - they excelled.
Regards,
FWD

Mirror Online poll

attachment.php

Maybe next time...

lol this is so obvious :D. I mean, some fans on twitter sent the link to other fans and they vote for him i don't know how many times. Some people have a lot of free time

This is pretty gay. Oh well.

Morrissey could have started the "Make London Great Again!" campaign.

At least we still have Daddy for president.

"He is both gifted and silly" This is what I take most from your post. Boiled down...this is his essence. The one thing that draws us "fans" to him as an artist. He is capable of creating such remarkable works of art and at the same time is so self destructive. I think everyone here is quite aware of this...but still he captured our hearts. He made us feel we are not alone in the universe. He did this. And that is a fact. All else pales in comparison to this for me. No one else has reached me like he has. I am grateful for his contribution to music and its affect on me through my formative years. I believe you feel this as well and I think the posters here would like to read more of this from you.

..."harmless fun" for who? Do a role reversal. It might help you one day.

In other news the pope is a catholic and the sky is blue.

Yes also coming up ! CrankFraudism!
He said he was seriously considering standing for for London mayor on behalf of the animal welfare party, well closing dates for candidates was March the 30th and . . . . . . . . His name wasn't in the hat .
So we're asking the question ? Ex Smiths singer Tosserrey ! Is he finished ? His last LP was was panned by critics, his record company dropped him, he then went on to write a novel which received an award from the Literary Review for Bad sex in fiction, here's an excerpt :

"Eliza and Ezra rolled together into one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous roller coaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza's breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra's howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked it's way into every muscle of Eliza's body except for the otherwise central zone."

Well once described as a poetic genius ! But have we over rated him to much ? Does he deserve the term 'pop legend' normally reserved for the likes of Freddie Mercury and David Bowie ?

Well ! We'll be asking Steve Barnett, a man that knows a thing or two about Steven, so much so he fired him !

See you after the break !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom