Morrissey jams with Chrissy Hynde

Morrissey lives in Texas? who are we talking about here?

Jeff-Beck-15B.jpg

He looks just similar enough...yes, yes, it could be....

"When they entered, they found hanging upon the wall a splendid portrait of their master as they had last seen him, in all the wonder of his exquisite youth and beauty playing with Mr. Morrissey on Top Of The Pops. Lying on the floor was a dead man, in faded neo-hippie garb, with a knife in his heart. He was withered, wrinkled, and loathsome of visage. It was not till they had examined the Rickenbacker that they recognized who it was."

The Picture Of Johnny Marr

This happened two days ago in front of the general public and all their camera-equipped phones for four hours, and other than the NY Post story not one peep (image or text) on Google, Google News, Technorati or Flickr under any of the four musician names in question?

If it's a true story, it's set an interweb record.

This happened two days ago in front of the general public and all their camera-equipped phones, and other than the NY Post story not one peep (image or text) on Google, Google News, Technorati or Flickr under any of the four musician names in question?

If it's a true story, it's set an interweb record.

Begs the question: even if it really happened, did it really happen? :rolleyes:

Psst: Worm! I loves me some Cornel West, but tell him that "fallibilism" is not a real word.

EDIT: Well, f&*k me! I was wrong - should have checked before I posted. According to wikipedia, "Fallibilism is the philosophical doctrine that all claims of knowledge could, in principle, be mistaken."

Last edited:
Psst: Worm! I loves me some Cornel West, but tell him that "fallibilism" is not a real word.

I'll tell him that when we go out golfing on Saturday. He'll probably come back at me with something about "neologisms" but I'll just blame his ivory tower chatter on the Heineken, as I always do.

Back
Top Bottom