Morrissey jams with Chrissy Hynde

mell

loves moz
Is this for real?!!! :eek: Someone out there must have pics!

From the New York Post's Page Six:

May 10, 2008 -- CHRISSY Hynde, Morrissey and British rock god Jeff Beck set up shop in the lobby of the Sunset Marquis in LA the other day for an impromptu concert. "They were jamming," said our spy. "But many of the guests just walked by. They played for four hours, and then Julian Lennon joined them. Some younger types walked by as if they were total losers trying to get a record deal." But soon they were recognized, and the lobby was crowded with fans.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/05102008/gossip/pagesix/music_miracle_110247.htm

Wow, I have got to see evidence of this! :D

Doesn't sound very likely to me. I don't think Morrissey is the type to do something like this. Could be that he was there when the others were playing though.

Is this for real?!!! :eek: Someone out there must have pics!

From the New York Post's Page Six:

Some younger types walked by as if they were total losers trying to get a record deal." But soon they were recognized, and the lobby was crowded with fans.

Ah,ah,ah I LOVE IT! - if this is true it's hillarious :D

I also tend to agree that Moz was probably there with Chrissy, just hanging around - still, it's really cool and funny. :cool:

Oh how I wish this could be true....
Can you imagine just minding your business, heading back to your hotel room and glancing over to see where that music is coming from and wait....is that....WHAT THE ???????
How wonderfully surreal that would be.

Wow, this must be true; you would have to be on opium to make up something as incredible as this.

I wanna see a picture, dammit!

Portrait-of-Baby-Crying-Photographic-Print-C12140105.jpeg

There was a tiny little article in "The Sun" newspaper that said that Morrissey would be doing a collabaration with Jeff Beck. I didn't pay much attention as it was The Sun!! But who knows, maybe there was a little bit of truth in it. Some piccies would be wonderful :guitar:

I can't even imagine the word "jam" (in the Phish or Allman Brothers Band sense) being in Morrissey's vocabulary. Shenanigans, I declare!

Good find, mell! Good picture, Crystal!

This is exciting news! Inquiring minds must know more!! p.s. I love Julian Lennon :)

Back
Top Bottom