Morrissey left eyebrow slit

Erik

Subscriber
I searched many pages to see if it's been asked about already, but didn't find anything.
Just curious as to when he added the slit? Does it mean anything or just a trendy move?

I think the scar appeared around early 2014? I'm not sure if he tripped and fell down the stairs one day, or if Damon shaves it for him as a sort of Vanilla Ice tribute?

I think the scar appeared around early 2014? I'm not sure if he tripped and fell down the stairs one day, or if Damon shaves it for him as a sort of Vanilla Ice tribute?

I would bet on the latter - thank you ever so much, informant. Moz's brow, so elegant. So scarred too.

This is sometimes done to show a gang affiliation. I have no idea if it is supposed to be some reference to that or not.

I have an associate who's chomping at the bit to make a cutout on his other eye so they're symmetrical. Keep pissing me off and ... wish granted.

This is sometimes done to show a gang affiliation. I have no idea if it is supposed to be some reference to that or not.

He's had it for a very long time. It's a scar. As we age, we lose brow hair, so now it is just more noticeable.

11vliet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom