Morrissey Live Aid 2022

Breton La Villain

With Rumours of a possible Live Aid concert being held next year,if we are still alive should Morrissey be one of acts too headline the bill.

Been talks of Sting and Sir Cliff Richards and even The Spice Girls being in it.

So why not Morrissey

I reckon first he would never do "Live Aid", and second and most important, unless the gig is within 30 miles of Malibu or in Vegas he is not doing it. I reckon stop saying words like "sir cliff richard" and rumours is spelled "rumors" you duped foreigner. California Son will never do another gig outside of Moz Angeles or Vegas fark arse beach mouth airbnb fake flower house tit twat spicey girls inn nn nn nn nnn nnn it.

he didnt do the first one so i doubt he would even consider doing it this time round.he said it was done for the wrong reasons.
remember that day like it was yesterday,13th july 1985,it was a great day of music,i was right into bryan ferry at the time and as soon as bryan starts singing his mic went,he actually sang with two microphones at the same time that day.

With Rumours of a possible Live Aid concert being held next year,if we are still alive should Morrissey be one of acts too headline the bill.

Been talks of Sting and Sir Cliff Richards and even The Spice Girls being in it.

So why not Morrissey

I'm afraid the only thing that the Live Aid organisers would be likely to ask of Morrissey is that he stays as far away as possible.

I reckon first he would never do "Live Aid", and second and most important, unless the gig is within 30 miles of Malibu or in Vegas he is not doing it. I reckon stop saying words like "sir cliff richard" and rumours is spelled "rumors" you duped foreigner. California Son will never do another gig outside of Moz Angeles or Vegas fark arse beach mouth airbnb fake flower house tit twat spicey girls inn nn nn nn nnn nnn it.
Americans say "inn nn nn nn nnn nnn it"?

If he did it, he'd be the best one on the bill, I'm quite sure, but he probably wouldn't and that's fine. He doesn't need that dog and pony show.

Bob Geldof is a nauseating character. Band Aid was the most self-righteous platform ever in the history of popular music.” Radio 2, 1985.

Why not? He might say something to compare the situation to "what happens in McDonald's every day."

Bob Geldof is a nauseating character. Band Aid was the most self-righteous platform ever in the history of popular music.” Radio 2, 1985.

Not only that, he is one dangerous motherfu.cker whom you don't want to mess about with. Look at what happened to his ex-wfe, his daughter and Michael Hutchence.

So why not Morrissey
What a sad f***ing lineup of has-beens. Morrissey would have no part of it.

Posh Spice is unlikely to return, but I think Morrissey is on the short list of replacements that could take her place in the band for Live Aid 2022. Let's face it - we all know that Moz really, really, really wants a zigazig ah.

Posh Spice is unlikely to return, but I think Morrissey is on the short list of replacements that could take her place in the band for Live Aid 2022. Let's face it - we all know that Moz really, really, really wants a zigazig ah.

Very good that!

Back
Top Bottom