Morrissey - Live at Maida Vale

I really love 'Jackie' I'm only hearing "Exit' some people also seem be also hearing "Brexit" I think some people are letting his UKIP comment go to their heads.

I really love 'Jackie' I'm only hearing "Exit' some people also seem be also hearing "Brexit" I think some people are letting his UKIP comment go to their heads.

Yeah he didn't sing Brexit. Some people hear what they want to hear.

Yeah he didn't sing Brexit. Some people hear what they want to hear.
I didn't hear it. A hard "B" would stand out. If anything, It made me think of the end of Spirit, by Bauhaus. In a good way.

Well, I like All the young people, but cannot imagine its supposed to be that messy???
Listening now, and I hope it is. It's bordering on hippie music, but I like it. Musically big and brash. Like a drunken kiss.

Now that's an interesting sound for Morrissey. It'd make a pretty radio-friendly follow-up single to "Spent."
That's what struck me. A sound that he'd not done before, and ballsy one at that.

Thanks! :) I assume there won't be a recording available of the last three tracks that weren't on the stream? Probs have to wait for the tour!

Updated with individual tracks in a zip - see top post.
Regards,
FWD.

The new songs are amazing. I think Jesse has toned down his playing too, the songs are smoother. Good stuff

Anyone wanting fun like learning to use audacity, chopping songs out of wavs and lots of encoding :)
The stream is available for a while here:

Regards,
FWD.
(If I don't collapse with sleep deprivation - I will see what post-watershed Moz brings on TV.)

Pleasantly surprised by the new songs. Initial view of spent the day was negative but I’ve changed my mind . New songs sound fresh , can’t wait to hear studio versions.

Thank you FWD.

I do have audacity and vinyl studio for this sort of thing but it is a massive lift when someone helpful like yourself does all of the work! Thanks again.

Thanks again. Your skills and efforts are very much appreciated.

There has been some wonderful rare music shared in this forum in the past.
Awesome compilations and 'leaks' - the efforts people have gone to and the kindness shown is refreshing - too many to name: they know who they are.
So, even if my PC is antiquated and software hates running on it - if I can make a small effort as a thank you to others, then I'm happy.
No martyrdom or 'self love' - just the forum being used for what it was intended.
I hope everyone enjoys as much of the new music as they will allow themselves to.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom