Morrissey- Live at York Barbican 25 June 2011 (including "Satellite of Love" cover)

gonzax

Hi guys, since today it was announced that Morrissey would release his cover of Satellite of Love, I thought I would upload this for you, as I'm sure many people will like to hear it now.
This was originally uploaded on Dime by a guy called rimbaud so all credit goes to him. I just converted it to mp3 and uploaded it for you again.
Sound is very good and the gig is great.

Link: http://ul.to/3ih0i82l

setlist:

01.intro
02. I Want The One I Can't Have
03. The First Of The Gang To Die
04. You Have Killed Me
05. Shoplifters Of The World Unite
06. The Kid's A Looker
07. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
08. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
09. Everyday Is Like A Sunday
10. band intros
11. People Are The Same Everywhere
12. Alma Matters
13. Speedway
14. Satellite Of Love
15. I Know It's Over
16. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
17. One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
18. Action Is My Middle Name
19. Meat Is Murder
20. Irish Blood, English Heart
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21. This Charming Man

Thank you very much rimbaud and gonzax for uploading the link.

Yes, it was one of the best gigs in 2011. :)

Thanks for this Gonzax :) Really appreciate your kindness. Not a bad gig (Tobias must have had a good day!)...although I had to delete "First Of The Gang", the Justin Bieber song "The Kids A Looker" and I couldn't bare to let my ears listen to "This Charming Man" being ruined.

Overall a better gig than 25 Live...if they only they had recorded this on video!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say thank you for this! Excellent setlist, commendable recording (your concerns around the sound quality are misguided) and the band and the Moz all seem to really be in fine form. Well done ALL!

Back
Top Bottom